How does Tavola 1 Fire Pit Contribute to Patio Design?

Prism Hardscapes Tavola 1 Fire Table

22

With the Prism Hardscapes Tavola 1 Fire Table, you can transform your backyard into an outdoor paradise. Beautiful gas fire tables hand-crafted with a bespoke patina finishing technique is a one-of-a-kind feature guaranteed to become the focus of your cherished moments with your loved ones!

Tavola 1 Exclusive Aesthetical Features

Each 36" x 56" outdoor fire table offers 65,000 BTUs of energy, ensuring that your family and guests are cozy on chilled nights. It is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), making it lighter and stronger than regular concrete. As a result, it is resilient enough to endure severe weather.

Tavola 1 Fire Tables are available in six colors and are functional with propane and natural gas. Each table includes a key valve ignition and two 27-pound bags of heat-resistant, 3/4-inch lava rock as standard equipment. The propane option comes with a 10ft hose and regulator for connection.

תמונה שמכילה בניין, חוץ, אבן, בטון התיאור נוצר באופן אוטומטי

The complete electrical ignition option is a no-hassle upgrade for your beautiful new Fire Feature, which will light the feature with a simple switch flip! The Electronic Ignition Upgrade is powered by 12V A/C Inlet Power and provides easy fire feature lighting and immediate flame monitoring in a small and simple design.

With its weatherproof and anti-corrosion shell, this system can withstand even the most extreme weather conditions. A must-have if you're serious about improving your Fire Feature.

How Tavola 1 Fire Pit Enhances Your Patio Aesthetic

Let's get one thing out of the way; the Prism Hardscapes Tavola 1 fire pit is available in different colors, including a cafe, ebony, natural, pewter, sand, and ultra white.

We recommend Tavola ultra-white if you like to go classy and sophisticated. It means you can choose the Tavola 1 fire pit matching your surroundings. It also looks great with black furniture or settings on your patio.

The cafe color Tavola Firepit will look outstanding with wooden furniture and enhance your patio's beauty by giving it a luxurious look.

תמונה שמכילה קופסה התיאור נוצר באופן אוטומטי

Beautiful Front

The fire pits in your patios usually face the entrance, which means the first thing your guest will see upon entering is your gorgeous fire pit.

The awe-inspiring design of the concrete Tavola 1 fire pit will impress your friends and families. It will enhance your patio landscape and add beauty to its surroundings and the overall house outlook.

Cosiness and Beauty in a Single Package

Imagine sitting around a fire pit with your loved one or better half. Only thinking about the scenario offers warmth and a calming feeling.

Tavola 1 fire pit beatifies your patio with its sleek design, and when ignited, it not only delivers warmth but the light from the fire gives the surrounding a warming glow.

תמונה שמכילה חוץ, ספה, רהיטים התיאור נוצר באופן אוטומטי

Get Creative!

If you like decorating your patio, it's time to put on your creative cap and start thinking about it. You can put chairs, a sofa, or comfortable benches around the fire pit.

The ideas are unlimited place a mat under your Tavola 1 firepit that compliment the color. Place a coffee table with a real flower vase and cushions to add color to the sitting.

Fire pits come in different styles and colors, and Tavola 1 durable and stylish design will suit any patio that requires a modern look.