game of thrones trailer

Breaking Down The 'Game Of Thrones' Trailer

I will go through shot by shot and analyze what we can expect for the epic final season.

61

I. CAN'T. WAIT. FOR. APRIL. 14TH, and I know you can't either. So I am here to break down the "Game Of Thrones" season 8 trailer. Piece by piece let's look at what we can expect from the final season of the best TV show of all time. This is not my theories, although maybe I should do a theories article?

Why is Arya running?

I want to know what could possibly scare Arya that much!! Arya is the baddest, most fearless girl I know. I can't even imagine the Nigh King striking that much fear in her. So to me, whatever is coming after her must be really bad.

Tormund is alive!

Our favorite ginger is alive (at least for now)!! Tormund survived the falling of the wall caused by the ice dragon and will be back to help the humans fight in season 8.

Arya and Sansa see a dragon for the first time

Not necessarily a game-changing scene, but I thought it was incredibly powerful. I love all the Starks, so anything that has to do with them, I'm in. I love seeing such powerful women have such a strong reaction to seeing the unthinkable, and watching them become amazed in the beauty of the dragons, giving up any sorts of prior thought.

It still appears we have a Jon Snow/Daenery relationship

Thank God. Who cares if we just found out that she is his aunt?? It's "Game of Thrones" world, incest can be acceptable and honestly rooted for. They are the two most beautiful and powerful people in the world how could they not be together??

Same with Missandei and Grey Worm

Such an underrated couple in my opinion. They get forgotten too much because they are more minor characters than the big families, but I think their relationship is adorable. I am curious what their deal is, since he's kind of got no deal going on down there.

Cersei is still alive (at least for part of the time)

First of all, THIS HAIRCUT IS SO BAD ON HER. I don't know why people don't talk about this more. Cersei was BEAUTIFUL with long hair I don't know why they can't just have her grow it back. Anyway, it does seem likely that Cersei will die this season, but she will be in it for most of the time, as she is listed as an actress through all 6 episodes, so I'm guessing she will stick with us until the end of the last episode.

We will have the great Battle of Winterfell

I think this battle will outdo by far the other battles, even Battle of the Bastards. It is said to be the longest running fight scene of all time, beating out "Lord of the Rings." We see our amazing Brienne and Podrick ready to go to battle, so we know that humans have a pretty good chance.