The Ultimate 'Game Of Thrones' Drinking Game For Season 8

The Ultimate Season 8 'Game Of Thrones' Drinking Game, Because 'More Wine'

When you play the drinking game of thrones, you win or you get drunk.

7555
HBO

"Game of Thrones" is FINALLY back for its eighth and final season. This season's six episodes are sure to be full of twists, turns, and lots of tears. So since you'll already be a sad, sobbing mess while watching, why not add a little drinking to the mix?

Kick your viewing parties up a notch with this fun and simple drinking game that even Cersei could get drunk off of.

What you'll need:

Your beverage of choice, plenty of refills, and a means to watch season eight of "Game of Thrones."

The rules:

Take a sip, or two, whenever any of the following things happen. Feel free to change it up or add more drinking opportunities of your own. As Tyrion would say, "People who drink need to keep drinking." (Just remember to do it responsibly.)

Click through the slideshow below to get started!