25 Of The Best Quotes From Daenerys Targaryen

25 Daenerys Targaryen Quotes That Will Get You In Your Feels Waiting For Season 8

"They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."

801

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons. Her name definitely lives up to its hype.

Here are 25 of her best quotes to get you ready for HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season 8 premiere this April. In the game of thrones you either win, or you die:

1. "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

2. "I am the dragon's daughter, and I swear to you that those who would harm you will die screaming."

3. "When my dragons are grown, we will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who wronged me! We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground! Turn us away, and we will burn you first."

4. "The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands."

5. "I will answer injustice with justice."

6. "Any man who fights for gold can't afford to lose a girl."

7. "Is it so far from madness to wisdom?"

8. "It seems to me that a queen that trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trust everyone."

9. "Yes, all men must die. But we are not men."

10. "Dracarys."

11. "He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon."

12. "Unsullied! Slay the masters. Slay the soldiers. Slay every man who holds a whip, but harm no child. Strike the chains off every slave you see!"

13. "Woman? Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap if I took you for a man."

14. "I am not your little princess."

15. "If I look back, I am lost."

16. "You're the moon of my life, and that's all i need to know, and if this is a dream, I will kill the man who tries to wake me."

17. "I will do what queens do. I will rule."

18. "My reign has just begun."

19. "A dragon is no slave."

20. "I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel."

21. "I am no ordinary woman. My dreams come true."

22. "They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."

23. "I value your advice, but if you ever question me in front of strangers again, you'll be advising someone else. Is that understood?"

24. "Do you think I have forgotten how it felt to be afraid?"

25. "You are small men. None of you are fit to lead the Dothraki. But I am. So I will."