Apartment Luxuries

10 Things I Can't Wait To Buy For My Apartment

Target, here I come!

971

Besides the fact that I get to live with three of my best friends, for me, there is nothing more exciting about moving out of a dorm and into an apartment than getting to go shopping for all of the stuff to fill that apartment. I never really realized how great of an effect these 10 items had on my day-to-day life until I had to live without them.

1. Crock-Pot

Crock-Pot

I will miss having food prepared for me whenever I'm hungry, so a Crock-Pot will help ease the burden of cooking for myself again. Plus, there's nothing like a home-cooked meal, and nothing screams home-cooked meal like a Crock-Pot.

2. Shower Curtain

Shower Curtain

Being able to buy a shower curtain means not having to use a communal bathroom anymore. Bye-bye shower shoes!

3. TubShroom

TubShroom

The possibility of having a clean bathroom makes me so happy. With four girls though, we're going to need one of these to keep the shower as clean as we're dreaming of.

4. Throw Pillows

Throw Pillow

Throw pillows can make anywhere feel homey. I'm excited to finally have an excuse to buy some.

5. Candles

Leaves Candle

Candles are a forbidden substance in dorms. It's going to be great to be able to burn them all day everyday if I so choose.

6. KitchenAid Mixer

KitchenAid Mixer

I know the mixer is a long shot, but I'm excited to be able to bake again. Sure, there's a kitchen in the dorms for residents to use, but who has eggs and flour on hand? No one, that's who.

7. Real Kitchenware

Pots and Pans

Just like baking, I want to be able to cook whenever I feel like it again. They may not be fancy, but it's better than not having much of a say in what I eat.

8. Full Sized Sheets

Sheet Set

I'm over Twin XL beds and am very much looking forward to a normal sized bed.

9. Extension Cords

Extension Cord

No more organizing the furniture to accommodate the strange outlet locations! Extension cords are banned in the dorms too, so plugging things in can be quite a struggle.

10. Fresh Produce

Produce

Most importantly, I'm looking forward to being able to eat healthy on the regular thanks to the full-sized fridge I'll have. I'll be so much more healthy (I think..).

Catch me excitedly shopping for these household necessities next summer.