Fun Activities to do with your Friends

Fun Activities to do with your Friends

Here is a list of eight things you and your friends can do when you are bored!

29
Fun Activities to do with your Friends
Maggie Walker

Born and raised in West Lafayette, Indiana has lead to plenty of days where my friends and I do not know what we want to do. The semi-small town only has a certain extent of things to do. Most of the times, the debate for what to do ends with us driving around blaring our music, not a bad option. Here, I will share a couple different ideas of what to do when you need some help finding ideas.

Have a DIY Day

Something I always enjoy is being able to feel crafty. My friends and I frequently have painting nights, which is one way to go about this. Some others include: tie-dying, bracelet making, making photo collages, and so many more. My go-to to find ideas is typically Pinterest. There are endless ideas on there!

Play a Sport

One sport that my friends and I started playing some more is volleyball. It is something to keep us active and a way to have a good laugh. We also play basketball a lot, which can be more competitive than volleyball, but still a lot of fun.

Play Card Games

This can also be board games, either idea can lead to some fun times. My friends and I play Sorry almost anytime we are bored, it gets very competitive and leads to lots of laughter and fun memories.

Cook Something

Something that I love to do is try and learn new recipes. It can be time consuming, but if you are trying to find something to do and a way to spend time, I recommend it. Plus, it could be a great way to impress people later, so it is basically a win-win.

Photoshoot

I wrote an article earlier about five different photoshoots to do in quarantine. Those are a few different ideas for if you do not want to leave the house. Going outside and setting up a photoshoot can be just as easy. Just find an area you think is pretty, and snap some pictures.

Picnics

I think getting a couple friends together and finding a place you can sit and eat can be a great time. Not to mention, you can bring other things along to do while in the area, such as a volleyball or something like that to pass back and forth.

Go Thrift Shopping

Finding a thrift store is easy, finding cute clothes in a thrift store may be a different situation if you are like me. I never find cute things in thrift stores. So, instead of trying to find cute clothes, I more look for clothes that I can revamp and make cuter. I have gotten Purdue t-shirts and cut or dyed them differently to make them unique and more interesting.

Build a Fort

I think this one can be a lot of fun, as long as you have the space for it. Grab a bunch of blankets, pillows, and whatever else you may need, and start building! Plus, once it is built, you can have a movie marathon and just relax for the rest of the day.