When Your House Is The Hot Spot, Life Is Fun

All throughout high school, my friends and I were always at my house. On weekends, during the summer, my house was just to the go to house. After football games and Sunday mornings for breakfast, we were all together at my house.

Now, I am in college and yes still living at home, my friends continue to come over. My little brother is now a freshman in high school, and his friends are also always here.

My mom never comes home after work to just her two kids, she comes home to all her kids.

When you have the 'go to' house and the 'cool' parents, life is just simply fun.

There is always someone over, and there is rarely any quiet time. Even when my brother and I don't have friends over, we are still hanging out together. We cherish the time that us two just get to hang out, but we also love having our friends over.

While having a 'hang out' house is fun, the cleaning is endless, and we go through food like you wouldn't believe. Oh, and toilet paper.

Summers are full of quality time with your friends, and you make memories that will last a lifetime.

Your friends and siblings become close, and your sibling's friends become your friends. Your parents gain a handful of kids they didn't ask for, but love like they are their own.

Having the 'go to' house and 'cool' parents is such a blessing and I wouldn't want to live life any other way.