Frozen Two and How This Movie Teaches Young Girls and Boys Lessons...Spoiler Alerts Ahead!

Disney's Still Got It

1661

A reminder to everyone Disney doesn't matter how old or young you are. Everyone can learn something from Disney.

This movie is such a good movie no matter whether you look at the beginning, the middle or the end. At the very beginning of the movie, Elsa and Anna are playing in their bedroom where their parents come in. When the parents come in they tell young Anna and Elsa that it is indeed bedtime. As they prepare the kids for bed the parents share a story with the kiddos and mom sings a song to them as well. This is a good moment where Disney shows the audience the importance of family. As you know if you have seen Frozen then you know Elsa and Anna's parents die. This also gives Anna and Elsa the memory of her parents.

Family is Important

In the song that Anna and Elsa's mom is singing to them, it mentions the lyric "Dive down deep into her sound But not too far or you'll be drowned." I feel that this lyric teaches young girls and boys to dive deep into what they are doing. To take whatever path they need to but to be careful doing so because you could be drowned. The song continues with the lyrics "But can you brave what you most fear? Can you face what the river knows?" I think these lyrics hold importance to both the story and life in general. It's a reminder to everyone to be brave facing your fear. Face the world.

Face Your Fears

The next song many characters sing together. They all have some very important lyrics to share with our audience young and old. Anna sings, " Yes, the wind blows a little bit colder And we're all getting older" this lyric reminds us that things aren't always going to be happy, warm and exciting and that sometimes life will become sad, cold, and dull. It reminds us that we're all getting older and we all know what happens when you get older. Anna continues "That's why I rely on certain certainties Yes, some things never change Like the feel of your hand in mine Some things stay the same" this lyric means that sometimes we need to rely on certain things. That's part of us being human. Sometimes we just need to lean on certain people and just remember we have these friends by our side. For Anna during this moment it's Olaf. Elsa sings "I can't freeze this moment But I can still go out and seize this day". This reminds us that sometimes we are just going to wish we could stop time but in reality, we can't so we just need to go out, live life, and keep ongoing.

Life Might Change

We Are All Getting Older

Olaf sings a wonderful song. In reality, Olaf is my favorite character just because of his humor and the wisdom he gives. He sings the lyric "This will all make sense when I am older Someday I will see that this makes sense One day when I'm old and wise I'll think back and realize That these were all completely normal events". This lyric means that things aren't going to make sense to us until we are older. My mom has said many things to me over my years that didn't make sense to me until the age I am now. And honestly, events have happened in my life that I thought was completely odd and as I got older I realized they weren't so odd and that they were honestly normal events other people had indeed experienced. He continues "I know in a couple of years These will seems like childish fears And so I know this isn't bad, it's good". This reminds us that sometimes we will outgrow our fears. I'm not an adult who thinks that the witch from "The Wizard of Oz" lives in my closet anymore. I've outgrown that. It was a childish fear that I've outgrown. Olaf continues "Growing up means adapting". This is a lesson that I have had to learn over time. His final good reminder for the audience during this song is "So there's no need to be terrified or tense". As a person who has anxiety and belives in God, this is a wonderful reminder that there is no need in the world to be terrified or tense about something I can't control.

I Think Olaf is my Favorite...Just Because of His Advice

Depression Exists

In another song, Anna sings lyrics that I honestly think represent and describe depression. "I've seen dark before But not like This is cold This is empty This is numb The life I knew is over The lights are out Hello, darkness". I feel this lyric does indeed describe depression. As someone who lives with depression darkest days appear differently. Sometimes they seem darker. Sometimes they seem "colder". They can be empty and cause you to feel numb. She continues to sing "But a tiny voice whispers in my mind "You are lost, hope is gone." I feel this lyric also describes depression. There is something in our minds that tells us things like we are lost and there is no hope. She continues to sing and it continues to describe depression. "Can there be a day beyond this night? I don't know anymore what is true I can't find my direction, I'm all alone". It describes depression because sometimes it causes us to feel like we don't know how we can continue on. How sometimes we can't seem to figure out where we're going and are reminded how we think we are alone.

If you haven't learned anything from my article please learn these three things.

1. Watch Frozen Two

2. No Matter How Old You Are You Can Watch Disney

3. You'll have to see Frozen 2 to Meet this Character