The Best 'Friends' Episodes Any Self-Respecting Millennial Has Binged At Least 10 Times When They Need To Laugh, Cry Or Just Binge

When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year, 'Friends' will be there for you.

84
The Belle Jar Blog

After recently completing the ten season epic, "Friends", I can honestly say that you can learn anything you need to know about true friendship from this late 90s to early 2000s sitcom. If you haven’t watched it yet, I can tell you that you’re in for an emotional rollercoaster. And if you are one of the many who have watched it, I have an honest question for you, were Ross and Rachel on a break?

The truth about this show is that it is in fact an emotional roller coaster. Whether you're looking for a good cry or a good laugh, "Friends" will be there for you (pun intended).

Now, I am no expert, but I have assembled a list of the all-around best episodes of "Friends", some that will make you cry and some that will make you laugh.

The beautiful reality of the situation is that no matter the episode, you’ll probably be obnoxiously laughing one minute and then crying the next. It was incredibly challenging to pinpoint the best episodes in the series, in part due to the exceedingly long list of episodes and also in part due to the fact that they are all wonderful in different ways

In my opinion, this is the list with the most iconic episodes that true "Friends" fans would be able to quote forward and backward.

So for those of you who are "Friends" virgins, here is a cliff notes version of the series; get watching!

And for those of you who have seen the series, I hope that when you read this list, you are reciting all of the iconic catchphrases and reminiscing about all of the good times you had watching these episodes.

(Caution): read at your own risk, some gifs reveal spoilers!

The best episodes of "Friends":

1. “The One Where Ross Finds Out” S2.E7

2. “The One Where No One is Ready” S3.E2

3. “The One with Ross’s Wedding” S4.E23/24

4. “The One with the Cop” S5.E1

5. “The One with the Routine” S6.E10

6. “The One with Unagi” S6.E17

7. “The One Where Ross is Fine” S10.E2

Cry Episodes:

1. “The One with the Prom Video” S2.E14

2. “The One with the Morning After” S3.E13

3. “The One Hundredth” S5.E3

4. “The One with the Proposal Part: 2” S6.E25

5. “The One with Phoebe’s Wedding” S10.E12

6. “The Last One” S10.E17

Laugh Episodes:

1.“The One Where Everyone Finds Out” S5.E14

2. “The One with All the Resolutions” S5.E11

3. “The One Where Ross got High” S6.E9

4. “The One with the Holiday Armadillo” S7.E10

5. “The One with Phoebe’s Birthday Dinner” S9.E5

6.“The One with Ross’s Tan” S10.E3