Friends was a show that made us all laugh, cry, and truly understand the meaning of friendship. Monica, Ross, Phoebe, Joey, Rachel, and Chandler all taught us some very valuable life lessons and here are just a few.
1) Never use "We were on a break" as an excuseGiphy
2) Everybody has a lobsterGiphy
3) Quitting the gym is just as hard as quitting the bankGiphy
4) For more space in bed, use the "hug and roll" technique
5) Yemen is a good place to escape unwanted girlfriends/boyfriends
6) You can do a lot with just cups and ice
7) Always say the right name at the alter
8) Powder and lotion will not help remove leather pantsGiphy
9) Don't count "mississippily" when in a tanning boothGiphy
10) "How you doin'?" never failsGiphy
11) If stung by a jellyfish, pee on itGiphy
12) It's not smelly cats faultGiphy
13) Always read make-up letters all the way through, even if they are 18 pages FRONT AND BACK!
14) A nap with your best friend could be the best nap you've ever hadGiphy
15) Meat is not an ingredient in trifleGiphy
16) A 'Day of Fun' is a great way to get to know someone
17) Everyone has an identical hand twin
18) Eating too much meat can cause 'meat sweats'
19) It's never too late to resurrect the routineGiphy
20) Regina Falange and Ken Adams make great fake names
21) It is possible to drink a gallon of milk in ten secondsGiphy
22) When moving a couch upstairs, PIVOT!Giphy
23) Playing to much on an arcade machine can lead to getting 'The Claw'
24) Never put your head in a turkeyGiphy
25) Never bet your apartment in a game of 'who knows who'
26) Don't leave the teeth whitening gel on for longer than recommendedGiphy
27) "Man bags" aren't manly
28) Never let a monkey near a TV remote
29) Ugly, naked, and guy do not make for an attractive combinationGiphy
30) And finally... chairs cannot heal themselves