Here's What 'Friends' Quote You Are, Based On Your College Major

See, no one told you your major was gonna be this way *clap clap clap clap clap*.

35

But on a real note, getting into your college major can be stressful, but one of the most enjoyable parts about it is being able to totally relate to other people in your major. Whether you're bonding over the workload or the crazy professors, every major has their unique inside jokes that only they'll understand. This list shows you what 'Friends' quote you would be based on your major.

I can tell you one thing though, every major has said, "WE WERE ON A BREAK" at least once when their professor decides to have an exam as soon as break is over.

1. Psychology

"If he doesn't like you this is all a moo point. Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo." - Joey

2. Business

"I need you to be careful and efficient. And remember: If I am harsh with you, it's only because you're doing it wrong." - Monica

3. English

"Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means YOU ARE, Y-O-U-R means YOUR." - Ross

4. Women's Studies

"No uterus, no opinion." - Rachel

5. Engineering

"Oh my god. This plane doesn't even have a phlange."

6. French

"Lipupu!" - Joey

7. Communication

"I tend to keep talking until someone stops me." - Chandler

8. Criminology

"They don't know we know they know we know." - Phoebe

9. Interior Design

"PIVOT." - Ross

10. Theater

"I'm his butt double. Alright?" - Joey

11. Computer Science

"Don't touch my computer. Don't ever touch my computer." - Chandler

12. Mathematics

"SEVEN!" - Monica

13. Undecided

"I don't even have a pla-" - Phoebe

For those of you reading this who haven't started college yet, you have all of these things to look forward to in the years ahead:"Welcome to the real world; it sucks. You're gonna love it."