Every Episode Of 'Friends' Is Now Streaming On HBO Max

Every Episode Of 'Friends' Is On HBO Max RIGHT NOW, And We Couldn't BE More Excited

The quarantine news you needed.

3199
HBO Max

If you are a normal person who spends most of their time streaming TV shows, you'll know that "Friends" was taken off Netflix early in 2020. Given that a global pandemic followed shortly after, many diehard fans of the show stuck in quarantine have been experiencing significant Central Perk withdrawal.

There was even a petition that went around to get the show back on Netflix, and thousands and thousands of people signed it.

The good news is that starting today, May 27, the entire catalog of "Friends" is back on HBO Max, which just launched overnight.

HBO Max is $15 a month but comes with a free seven-day trial upon subscribing. The service should also be available to HBO subscribers at no additional cost if they already pay for HBO through services such as AT&T, Cox, Verizon Fios, YouTube TV, DirecTV, Hulu, Optimum, Spectrum, and Comcast at no additional cost.

If you're unsure if you have free access to HBO Max already, or want additional information on how to sign-up for it, go here.