If Each Of Your Friends Were A Clothing Fabric

Together, you make the cutest wardrobe.

704
Julianne Cornell

In a large friend group, every person adds a little something. Ever wonder which type of friend you are? Here is every friend in your group described as a clothing fabric:

Spandex

She is that extremely confident and loud friend. She is never afraid to say how she feels or what’s on her mind. She is confident and doesn’t care what anyone says or thinks about her. She would stick up for you in a heartbeat, and she is never embarrassed. She would walk out in a pair of tight spandex and a t-shirt feeling totally confident and great.

Denim

If you ever need a laugh, she is the friend you go to. Someone who is always entertaining the crowd. She is never embarrassed, and down for anything fun. Whether it's pranking someone or doing a dare, she is always having fun. If you are down, she will pick you right back up and make you laugh. She is your silly friend. Denim is a fun and popular fabric, one that people often play with and put patches on. It is playful like your silly friend of the group. Just like a good pair of denim jeans, or a cute denim jacket, you always want her around.

Corduroy

Planning a group dinner? She probably made all the plans. Getting a joint birthday gift for one of our friends? She already ordered it. Drank too much on a night out? She took you home and held back your hair. She is that friend that is always there when you need her for anything. Whether it be rational advice, because she is obviously the most rational of the whole group, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to help plan and organize your life, she is your go-to girl. She always has it together.

Just like corduroy, she is strong and durable, holding the group together. And she probably reminds you of your mom, who still wears corduroy jeans.

Cotton

Just like cotton, she is the intelligent and wise one. She probably spends most of her time studying and doing work in the library. She, of course, cares about school and definitely has her life planned out. She knows exactly what she wants to major in, what job she wants, and she's definitely going to grad school after.

Like cotton, she is going to be extremely successful in life and is definitely the billionaire of the friend group. She also always has all of the answers. Although she he may be a little distant at times, she is always there with good advice to give and helps you make all of your difficult decisions in life.

Flannel

Flannel, a soft fabric often used for blankets, sleepwear and comfortable clothes, is just as calm and cozy as your friend. Probably hanging out on the couch watching Netflix, driving around with you or still sleeping, she is the chill one.

Nothing really phases her, and she is never stressed. In moments when you are overwhelmed and need a break, she is always there to relax and hang out with you. Everything is a breeze for her and she is kicked back and relaxed enjoying the ride.

Leather

Just like your favorite leather jacket that you wear whenever you go out, she is always down for a party. She’s always having fun, always happy, always vibing and never says no to a night out. When everyone wants to stay in and watch a movie, she is definitely attempting to convince you all to go out. She is the life of the party, always dancing and having a good time.

And, just like as every leather item you own and definitely wear when you go out, she is perfect and looks amazing whenever she is out, which is always.

Cashmere

Always there for you, never in a bad mood and without a mean bone in her body, she is the nice one. A true friend who has nothing but nice things to say about everyone. You have probably never gotten in a fight with her, and never will. If you ever need anything she says yes without hesitation, and puts everyone before herself.

She is just like your cashmere sweater, warm and loyal.

Suede

Like your annoying pair of suede sneakers that need to be sprayed and waterproofed before you wear them, or like any suede item that you always need to be careful with when wearing, she is the needy one. She can’t stand to be alone. Even though she may be annoying at times, whenever you need someone to play with, she is the person you go to.

Needy of attention, time, energy, items and everything else. However, at the end of the day, you need her, too.

Fur

Fur is often considered controversial by some, and often can cause a scene, just like your friend wherever she goes. And, like expensive fur coats and clothes, she makes everything seem like a bigger deal than it is, she is your dramatic friend. The littlest of events that happen are major in her life. When she tells a story, she probably exaggerates the whole thing. And she loves a good juicy gossip.

Her overdramatizing, however, is extremely entertaining and never fails to make you laugh or put a smile on your face. Little events that seem irrelevant in your life are made more relevant and exciting because of her.

Velvet

Velvet is an extremely popular trend this season. People everywhere are wearing it, and clothing brands everywhere are using the fabric. Like the velvet fabric, she is your trendy friend. She is always put together and wearing the cutest outfits.

Even if she is wearing sweatpants, she somehow manages to look cute and trendy. She knows all of the clothing trends, brands and styles that are in, and she has a love for fashion. If you ever need help picking out an outfit or have nothing to wear, she is there for you... so is her closet.

No matter which friend you are, when you're all together, you make a fun, crazy, flirty, wild, smart and kind group of girls that probably has the cutest wardrobe ever.