12 Movies In Freeform's '31 Nights Of Halloween' That You Cannot Miss This October

It's time to get spooky AF.

90

It's finally October!!

Which means its time for Freeform's 13 "31 Nights of Halloween!"

"31 Nights of Halloween" is scary fun and full of great movies every night. FreeForm has upped their game this year and has finally made it '31 nights of Halloween' rather than 13. From "Hocus Pocus" to "The Nightmare Before Christmas" "31 Nights of Halloween" is guaranteed to be full of laughs, fun, and scaries.

Here are 12 of the best movies to watch in "31 Nights of Halloween" on Freeform.

1. "Hocus Pocus"

The best Halloween movie ever, don't even @ me.

2. "Monsters, Inc."

Mike and Sulley are the dynamic due we need.

3. "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

"This is Halloween, this is Halloween!"

4. "The Addams Family"

"They're creepy, they're kooky, mysterious and spooky."

5. "Hotel Transylvania"

Drac and the gang are bound to make you laugh, this movie never gets old.

6. "The Goonies"

We all want to be in the elite Goonies club.

7. "Warm Bodies"

One of my fav's on this list! This movie is funny and sweet but there's also zombies so you know it fits Halloween.

8. "Monsters University"

All of your monsters back in college. Nostalgic af

9. "Dark Shadows"

Based on the 1960s gothic show, "Dark Shadows", this movie is full of scares and laughs.

10. "Jurassic Park"

A classic, this movie never gets old even if the graphics are terrible.

11. "Maleficent"

"Maleficent" tells the story of the dark villain in Sleeping Beauty, and is played by Angelina Jolie so you can't go wrong.

12. "ParaNorman"

A young boy Norman can speak with ghosts and things get rather ghostly.

Watch "31 Nights of Halloween" on Freeform October 1-31.

31 Nights of Halloween schedule