Starbucks' Secret Menu Has A Frankenstein Frapp On It — Here’s How To Order It

Halloween themed Starbucks drink? Say no more

304

It's spooky season! So what better way to celebrate and get in the mood for Halloween than ordering your very own Frankenstein frappuccino! Apparently this drink made it's debut on the Starbucks menu as an official drink years ago, but it is no longer advertised in stores. But have no fear, you can still order it!

Although some locations and baristas probably have no clue what you're asking for if you just say you want a "Frankenstein frapp," there's an easy way to tell them how to make it! Just order a matcha green tea frappuccino in whatever size you want then ask for them to add in java chips, white mocha sauce, and peppermint syrup. To top it off, literally, ask them to include whipped cream with a delicious mocha drizzle!

As a HUGE fan of anything and everything matcha, when I found out about this drink, I knew I had to try it. So I drove 15 minutes to my nearest Starbucks, and let me tell you, it was worth that 15 minutes. It was everything I expected and more!

The drink has peppermint syrup in it, so as you can expect, it did have a mint flavor. When I found out about the drink, it was noted that it was like "mint chocolate chip ice cream." This is one thing that caught my eye, other than it being matcha green tea, because I am a huge fan of that kind of ice cream. After trying it, I can confirm that the information I read and have now provided, is true.

If you need some more convincing, here are some photos and videos of the Frankenstein frapp:

Happy Halloween!