Fourth Ray Beauty Is The Skincare Line You Want

Fourth Ray Beauty Is The Skincare Line That You've Been Waiting For

A good dupe for Glossier...

50
https://pixabay.com/en/sunblock-skincare-healthy-skin-1461397/

The skincare industry is booming right now. It's trendy to care about your skin. With brands like Glossier and Lancôme providing an elegant and classy skincare aesthetic for beauty lovers, people are falling in love with the idea of "natural glow." However, this trend can become expensive quickly. A skincare set of a face wash, moisturizer, and lip balm at Glossier costs forty dollars. That's a lot of money for something that you'll have to continually restock.

Luckily, there's a new brand with affordable skincare that could give Glossier a run for its money. Fourth Ray Beauty is a sister company to Colourpop, a similarly affordable and popular makeup brand. Fourth Ray aims to provide a skincare line that is affordable and accessible. The brand prides itself on its cruelty-free, vegan, and recyclable products. All ingredients can be found on the Fourth Ray website, so you can check what it is exactly that you're putting on your skin. The Fourth Ray skincare has a similar aesthetic to Glossier, showing the softness of millennial pink and natural beauty.

Fourth Ray's line focuses on skincare for every skin type, but their face oils provide an added boost for those with irritating or needy skin. Their latest release of face oils provides hydration while each oil adds an extra perk. The "Skin Hero" is the basic face oil, keeping the skin soft and protected against dryness and bacteria. The "Glow Up" face oil leaves the skin with a dewy finish that's become popular with the natural beauty enthusiasts. "Superfruit" focuses on keeping the skin nourished with vitamins and antioxidants. Fourth Ray also includes more specific oils like Argan, Marula, Watermelon Seed, and Jojoba oils. The brand also sells extras like headbands, scrunchies, cleansing pads, and cleansing cloths. They also have a black sleeping mask is perfect for that much needed beauty sleep.

The affordability and quality of this skincare line is hard to pass up. If Fourth Ray Beauty is anything like it's sister, Colourpop, then the brand is going to continue its rise in popularity.