2020 Wrap Up: 4 The BEST Songs Of 2020

2020 Wrap Up: 4 The BEST Songs Of 2020

Just because it's my opinion, doesn't mean it's not true.

34
2020 Wrap Up: 4 The BEST Songs Of 2020

Here are four of the best songs to come out of 2020.

1. "IDK You Yet" by Alexander 23

THIS SONG OH MY GOSH. Ok, I'll calm down now, I promise. Alexander 23 has really exploded this year and his TikTok presence is a huge contributor to that. This song, particularly the piano version, is such a good song to sing with your chest and relate to on the highest of levels. It is a song that is to be listened to with the volume all the way up and that's non-negotiable. This man is going to grow so much in 2021 and I can't wait to see all he does.

2. "orchid​" by Jeremy Zucker

Jeremy's album this year was such a well put together piece of art. It was very thought out and every intricate detail made each track that much more vibrant. This song stuck out the most to me. It is such a dainty song that has so many emotions packed into it. It is an emotional roller coaster and the production of the track only emphasizes that.

3. "​July" by Noah Cyrus

Noah released her debut album this year and she didn't disappoint. The entire album is so good, but my favorites are definitely "July" and "I Got So High that I Saw Jesus". Her unique sound is the perfect mixture of soft rasp and soul. This song is such a real representation of what it's like being in a toxic relationship. The vulnerable lyrics are so mesmerizing and so easy to connect with.

4. "I Like Your Hair" by Felix Wood

If you need an alt song that isn't "Tongue Tied" by Group Love, then this it. A song that is both relaxing and fun. I feel like I am the main. character when listening to this song. Felix's 2020 album is full of songs like this that are both easy listeners, but also so easy to dance and vibe to. I love his music and share it whenever I get the chance to. Highly recommend giving him a listen.

If you liked this article, be sure to check out my Spotify for more music!