I'd Rather Go See Ford V. Ferrari Instead Of Charlie's Angels Because I'm Sick Of The Feminist Agenda!

This is one female that is SO over the Feminist agenda!

42

I've read so much grief over the new Charlie's Angels movie till I'm ill. It's tanked in the Box Office for two weeks straight and Elizabeth Banks is still trying to MAKE people go see it. How outrageous is that? When are the feminists going to realize that like everything else that comes around Feminists will soon be a thing of the past.

Come on Ladies! We've heard enough of it already. We get it. You want the same rights as men... COUGH.... more rights than men. Say it's a lie but we all know it's true. Even you feminist deep down inside. Why would I want to go to a movie and be lectured for two hours about how much better women are than men? If I wanted that I would attend a seminar on the subject.

Ford V. Ferrari is a movie I can get behind. It's got fast cars and racing and a fabulous story about friendship. That's the kind of movie I can get behind! Not once was there any sort of agenda mentioned, feminist or otherwise. Is it the production companies fault that it made millions? No! People WANTED to see this movie.

Not a single person from the cast or crew told people that they had to see this movie or take the Elizabeth Bank's approach and tell them that it wasn't for them. They simply made the movie and released it in the theater and let the film speak for itself. I have seen it twice and neither time was appalled like others by the male presence in this film. It's a period piece and no matter how much you females don't agree, women were not a part of the racing world.

I've never been one to really speak my mind on the subject of the Feminist Movement because it's just not a subject that intrigues me. I'd rather watch moss grow on a rock than be involved in such crap. As far as I'm concerned men will always be better at CERTAIN things. Note that I said CERTAIN.

I mean, put a man and a woman in the kitchen, no doubt that the woman will come out on top with the finished dish. It's because women are simply better at cooking. Put a man and a woman in a contest to build a house, no doubt the man will win. Men are better at building things.

It's simple. Women and men are different because they are MEANT to be different. Women are the only ones to hold the power to bring life into this world. Yes, the man plays a part but the WOMAN is the one to carry the baby for nine months.

If all the feminists would quiet down and stop screaming so loudly that they are better than Men they might actually get their requests heard. Trust me, this has been going on for years and YOU HAVE ALL BEEN HEARD! We get it. But all this screaming is getting annoying, even for the other females. Take a break from your whining and go see Ford V. Ferrari, who knows you might even like it.