Food you should eat based on your zodiac sign

What You Should Have For Dinner, Accoridng To Your Zodiac Sign

Specific foods to implement into your diet, based on your zodiac.

mccall
mccall
176

We all know how telling our zodiac signs can be — whether we want to admit it or not, there are traces of our zodiac that we demonstrate daily. Often less thought about, our individual zodiacs call for specific foods. Fire signs might benefit from a cooling cucumber, while air signs might need some extra root veggies, like carrots or beets, to stay grounded. Water signs might have tendencies for alcohol, but need to lean towards water. Earth signs might feel drained of energy if they are lacking in calcium. Targeting your zodiac through your diet can allow for optimum health is areas that previously fell short. Listed below is each zodiac sign with recommended foods for a well-balanced, unique, diet.

1. Capricorn

As earth signs, it's important to take good care of the bones - foods rich in calcium are recommended.

Oranges, kale, oats, spinach, lemons, and peas are all great sources of calcium.

2. Aquarius

Being of the element air, Aquarians rely on the circulatory system. Avoiding sugar and implementing blood-sugar balancing foods is recommended.

Walnuts, almonds, cashews, spinach, pear, carrots, and celery are all great foods to help with the blood sugar!

3. Pisces

fresh sliced beetroot on wooden surface

Pisces are ruled by the element of water, so attention should be brought to the blood by enriching the diet with iron.

Beets, onions, dates, spinach, and grains are all great ways to implement more iron into the diet.

4. Aries

As Aries, ruled by fire, it is best to include "cooling" foods, as well as calcium!

Cucumber, kale, lentils, beans, spinach, and bananas are all good options for Aries.

5. Taurus

As earth signs, Taurus need to protect their bones, but also their thyroid.

Implementing salt, specifically Himalayan or Celtic, as well as celery and cranberries can help support the thyroid and the skeletal system.

6. Gemini

Gemini, ruled by air, require foods that are focused for the lungs. It's usually best for our Gemini friends to avoid sodas and coffee to keep their nervous systems running healthily.

Spinach, peaches, green beans, and onions all support healthy lung function.

7. Cancer

As a water sign, Cancers need to avoid an abundance of sugar and alcohol and increase their calcium.

Implementing watercress, spinach, oats, and kale can be very beneficial.

8. Leo

Leos are ruled by fire and require a high carb diet that supports the nervous system.

Asparagus, lemons, spinach, and celery are great foods for a Leo to incorporate into their diet.

9. Virgo

As an earth sign, Virgos need to support the digestive system. Increasing fiber can be very beneficial.

Bananas, apples, avocados, spinach, and oranges are great foods for Virgos.

10. Libra

As an air sign, Libras needs to support the nervous system. Avoiding coffee and alcohol can be beneficial for a Libras diet.

Spinach, grapes, oats, almonds, apples, avocados, and corn are great foods for Libras to implement.

11. Scorpio

As a water sign, it's best for Scorpios to avoid alcohol and replace it with water!

Cherries, oranges, figs, spinach, onions, watercress, and avocados are great for Scorpios.

12. Sagittarius

As a fire sign, Sagittarius individuals should support their livers - limiting alcohol and over-intake of sugar.

Beets, lentils, quinoa, plums, tomatoes, and bananas are great for a Sag.