These Are The Powerhouse Women You Need To Follow on Instagram Right Now

It’s all about community, empowerment, and being boss

451
Michelle Estevez

There’s a wonderful shift happening in the world of social media. What we once considered as #goals has shifted into a more authentic and open way of sharing with one another. At times we can feel certain pressures to live up to societal standards and as a woman, it is important to stand up for the beliefs that govern your world. You never know who might cross it and who you might inspire.

It’s creating a sense of community where we feel free to discuss personal battles, inspiring stories, and contribute to a conversation that needs to be discussed. The following women are some of the most badass creators, authors, artists, and healers around. This is what they’re all about.

1. Allie Michelle @alliemichellel

If you crave a vibrant and nature filled feed, this account has you covered. Allie is a yoga instructor, explorer, and writer. She just launched a podcast, Your Own Magic, that discusses all things art, humanitarian, spiritual, and more to help us unleash our greatest potential. You can also find her book, "Explorations of A Cosmic Soul" on Amazon. Along with Allie’s stunning photos, her captions are just as appealing and thought-provoking on this journey we call life.

2. Janne Robinson @jannerobinson

Get ready to feel all the power you possess as a woman. Janne is a poet, activist, surfer, and all around bad ass. She recently released an apparel line, This Is For The Women, to further the movement in breaking beyond preconceptions and being enslaved to standards. Janne screams from the innermost parts of her being and celebrates the freedom of being a woman who owns herself in the most honest way.

3. Sally Mustang @sallymustang

This Aussie babe embodies all that a free spirit dances, feels, and does. Sally is a yoga teacher, wonderful painter, and lover of natural forms. She once did a story series on celebrating our sexual relationships called, Sex is Art. Her feed consists of wondrous nature scenes, naked hikes, and pictures of her in the studio. If you’re looking for wild freedom and empowerment, Sally provides this and even features her wonderful cats, dogs, and birds within the mix.

4. Jenna Galbut @jennagalbut

You won’t find anyone who is more thrilled to help you reach your life purpose than this woman. Jenna has been through the darkest days before she transformed into the light she is today. Her feed is a beautiful composition of self-written quotes that can get you through anything. We all have it in us! As a writer, speaker, and life coach Jenna is on a mission to help others reach their brightest selves. Jenna has traveled 30 countries, graduated Cornell University, and studied with leading figures, but at her core, she is here to walk with you as you grow

5. Orion Nichole @orionvanessa

She will have you dreaming of romantic nights in Paris and espresso-driven book hangouts. Orion is an author, poet, and film creator. You can find her very first book, "Flux," available online. She shares bits of her soul with us in her poetry and admits to crying a lot (but, it’s for the art). Check out her creations and you might even feel inspired to make some of your own.

6. Jennifer Sodini @jennifersodini

Craving a portal to another dimension? Say less. Jennifer’s account is full of out of this world material that will guide you in getting in touch with your mystical side and inspire you to create with a light heart. Founder of Evolve and Ascend and Phenomenalisms, Jennifer is a boss babe who exemplifies what it truly means to live from the heart space. Her outlook will do more than brighten your day, it will stay with you as you navigate through your creative desires and make them manifest into the world.

7. Nataly Osman @natalyosman

You might recognize her from the popular #followmeto era, but Nataly is an adventure all on her own. While she travels with her husband, Murad, she shares snippets along the way with such a profound and optimistic approach. She reminds us to live in the present moment because adventures are always around the corner. Take it all in!

8. Aimee Vincent @ripsnorter

When you discover @ripsnorter, you discover a mind who is so enriched the process of being a present mother, businesswoman, and sexual badass. Aimee's projects include @thestonedchrystalis, a business about taking your pleasure seriously, and @isthisreallifeproject, a project that challenges societal standards when it comes to beauty.

9. Logan Hollowell @loganholloweljewelry

She is the mastermind alchemist behind Logan Hollowell Jewelry creating slivers of divinity for the modern day goddess. Logan will fill your feed with glistening photos of gold and gems while also sharing insight on how to tap into your inner power. After all, we are creating our own world. Why not make it golden?