10 People You Have To Follow On Instagram

You know what to do, click the follow button.

21

Below are 10 celebrities that are worth following for different reasons. These celebrities range from influencers to soccer players, to singers, to leaders. Make sure to check them out on Instagram!

1. Maluma

Maluma is the world's leading Latin male! Maluma is very hot (phew!) and his music is even hotter! If you love reggaeton make sure to check out Maluma!

2. Rupi Kaur

Rupi Kaur is a leading poet who has written the famous books Milk and Honey and The Sun and Her Flowers!

Along with her poetry, Kaur's creativity and imagination really shine through her Instagram feed. She is super talented and if you like to read a good poem you should definitely follow her.

3. HumbleThePoet

Humble is a singer, writer, and an influencer. His work speaks volumes and his book is very transforming for someone who needs motivation in his or her life. If you want motivation and tips on how to stay sane in this chaotic world, give Humble's account a follow.

4. Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo is a world famous soccer player who plays soccer like no one else. If you love some soccer or just want to follow a very attractive man follow him!

5. Nadya Okamoto

Nadya Okamoto is the founder of the Period non-profit organization as well as the author of "Period Power." Her motivation to help women have access to clean sanitary period products has made her a young talented businesswoman who has grown her organization since she was 16. She continues to push the Period Movement forward with her growing non-profit organization! If you want to support her and her organization give her a follow!

6. Farah Dhukai

Farah Dhukai is not only gorgeous but she is also a Youtuber and Instagram influencer. Her feed is filled with DIY's for skin, hair, and nail treatments that you can make at home! If you love a good homemade DIY face mask, or hair masks check Farah out!

7. Nikita Dragun

Nikita Dragun is an inspiration for people in the LGBTQ community. Nikita is transgender and as an influencer she continues to prove that being transgender does not stop her from accomplishing her goals. She recently just launched her own makeup line @dragunbeauty and continues to make Youtube videos. Her bad bitch personality and her work ethic make her a true inspiration.

8. Toni Mahfud

Toni Mahfud is a great artist and his pictures capture beautiful moments that are mesmerizing to look at and double tap. His feed is filled with artistic pictures that are worth looking at!

9. Sandy Gill

Sandy Gill is a fashionista and a stylist for Lilly Singh, HumbleThePoet, Hasan Minhaj and many more. Her style and her fashion tips are great for someone looking to play around with the clothes in their closet. She has some great videos on how to style different types of clothes which are great to look at if you need some inspiration.

10. KYLIE JENNER!!

Of course I had to mention Kylie Jenner! She truly is the queen of Instagram and that's why you should follow her!

These are just a handful of people that I have been following for years and truly admire. If you like any of the above celebrities then make sure to check them out on Instagram!