Get Floored With Natural Stone Tiles For Your Homes

The best way to give your flooring a new and attractive look.

63
Natural Stone Flooring

Willie Nelson once famously said, ‘Nothing lasts forever but old Fords and a natural stone.’ How much of this holds true? Let's actually find out.

Opting for a natural stone for your flooring, rather than manufactured tiles, can inarguably benefit your base from both an aesthetic and a pragmatic point of view. They bring about a display of elegance and sophistication with their natural beauty. Natural stone floor tiles are eternal and timeless. They never go out of style or become outdated. There are a myriad of options in natural stone available in the markets, right from kota tiles, limestone, granite tiles, travertine tiles and so on for you to choose the option that suits your style and creates a home that reflects your personality. Let us understand some of the key benefits of using natural stone tiles to fulfil your flooring needs.

Sturdy And Durable

Natural stone is formed and composed of natural minerals that are crystallized over a long period of time and are harned with reactions to weather. There is absolutely no question about its robustness and strength. Natural stone is one of the most durable options there is in the market. It can withstand the storms of high traffic and overuse.

Using Natural Stone In Construction Is A Sustainable Choice

Because of the strength natural stone possesses, it becomes the best choice for constructions. Because it is extracted from the ground up and is minimally processed, it is much kinder to the environment, thus making it the most sustainable choice for constructing buildings.

Stone Tiles Are Easy To Maintain

Stone tiles are built to be sturdy and have a hard wearing surface. It is made to take the load of heavy pressures and foot fall for years. They are also not susceptible to scratching and breaking. This makes them a great choice for your floors.

It Adds Value To Your Property

Natural stone is timeless. It symbolizes heritage and royalty, take the Taj Mahal, for an example. Natural stone enhances the elegance quotient of the house and adds value to your property. With fleeting trends, natural floor tiles are never going to get obsolete or be out of style.

Natural Beauty

Natural stones are formed as a reaction to nature’s elements of earth, air, and water, thus each stone has a unique, naturally formed design. These designs are not produced in a factory hence each and every stone will be distinct from one another. From their veins to their natural textures, it gives your home a natural yet unique look and adds prestige to your home.

Hygienic Floor Surface

Natural stone floors are often polished, providing you with a smooth surface that does not attract or hold dust particles and pet hair. With just one swipe with a wet mop or cloth, you will be able to maintain a clean and sparkling flooring with natural stone. This is great for people who have allergies and small kids.

Great For Underfloor Heating

Most natural stones control the temperature and keep your homes cooler. This makes them a perfect flooring choice for those who live in tropical regions. For those who live in colder countries, there are also a number of natural stone tiles available that have heating properties.

Easily Cleaned

Stone tiles are often polished and come with a smooth surface, which makes it super easy to clean with just one swipe of a mop or cloth. Bye elbow scrubbing and hello to easy cleaning!

The value of natural stones cannot be measured in any unit. It is far from being quantified. Installing a natural stone floor tile is a one-time investment that you will not have to look back on. Once you have your flooring in natural stone, you literally don't have to worry for the years to come. If you are someone who wants to make their home look like a timeless, one of a kind space, then natural stone tiles should be the flooring choice.

Author Bio

Isha Tandon has worked within the architecture and interior design industry as a flooring consultant expert – specializing in tiles, stones, and terrazzo. She has worked with Orientbell Limited, a leading tile manufacturer in India, as a product development manager in the design team and has recently joined the marketing team as their digital content expert. Her experience comes in handy in understanding the audience as she creates value-driven functional & informational content for the readers. She creates lifestyle pieces that focus on interior design products, trends, and processes. She loves to travel to historic places with rich architecture.