15 Instagram Worthy Five Finger Death Punch Lyrics

Five Finger Death Punch is a lot more inspiring than people realize.

8494

Five Finger Death Punch has long been one of my favorite bands to listen to. Between the Head banging music, the uplifting messages, and the continued supports of our troops with their music, they deserve a lot more recognition than they'd get. Here are 15 inspirational quotes from their music that is totally instagram worthy.

1. “It’s time to rise up, man up, get back up. Never been and won’t be broken.”

-Back For More

This quote is one of my favorites because it's a good reminder that no matter how life knocks you down, it's always important to get back up and not let anything break your spirit.

2. “It’s kill or be killed cause life is not forever.”

-Generation Dead

A true go getter message, this quote inspires me to always go after what I love because we are not guaranteed another moment.

3. “I’ll do what I want and I’ll never give up.”

-Lift Me Up

Another quote to remind yourself not to give up on your dreams in life and that nobody can stop you from accomplishing your goals.

4. “Did you hear the one about me giving a shit cause if I ever did I don’t remember it.”

-Under and Over It

Never give a shit about what anyone has to say about you. You are the only you this planet will ever see and you should not be ashamed to be yourself.

5. “I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine.”

-The Pride

This is your life. Don't let yourself get caught in the background. Own who you are and let your true colors shine, no matter what anybody says or thinks.

6. “I’ve made a few mistakes but I’m not the only one.”

-Coming Down

I love this quote because it's a reminder that even the best people make mistakes. It's not about the mistakes you make but how you react to them that defines you as a person.

7. “If there was no tomorrow if there was just today, would you make different choices or would you stay the same.” 

-Anywhere but here

This lyric speaks to me because it makes you take a step back and really contemplate what you are doing with your life. If you knew today was your last day, would you change the way you live? It's a good reminder to evaluate your life and how happy you are with the way you're living it.

8. “I spoke to God today and she sounded just like me.”

-Wrong Side of Heaven

An iconic song from Five Dinger Death Punch, this quote shows that there is good in each of us, ourselves reflecting God.

9. “For the time that I’ve been given, I am what I am.”

-Never enough

You have spent your entire life becoming the person you are today and you should be proud of who you are. Every decision you've made has shaped you and allowed you to blossom into the wonderful human being you've become. Be proud of who you are, always

10. “You might win one battle but know this, I’ll win the fucking war.”

-The way of the fist

No matter what people do to you or how they knock you down, remember that in the end you will always be victorious against those who wish to knock you down.

11. “I won’t eat another rotten apple though I’ve grown to like the taste.”

-White knuckles

Despite being addicted to something unhealthy, this quote is a good reminder that you can always rid yourself of that toxic behavior that damages you and become stronger than your dependency on the toxicity present in your life.

12. “I stand alone, I’m no hero and I’m not made of Stone.”

-Wrong side of heaven

Though you are strong enough to stand alone in the world, it's important to remember that you don't always have to be strong. Feeling emotions is important in being mentally healthy and society doesn't encourage that enough. But FFDP does.

13. “Deep inside I know what I am worth, a life of my own.”

-M.I.N.E (End This Way)

No matter what mistakes you have made in your life, you are always worthy to continue living. Despite what you or anybody else thinks, you've been given this life because you have been deemed worthy.

14.  “Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth? C’est la vie, adios, fuck you.”

-Under and over it

Those who wish to drag you down are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Don't allow yourself to be chained down by people who dislike you, all that matters at the end of the day is how happy you are with yourself. You are not here to please others.

15. “I’d rather you hate me for everything I am then have you love me for something I can’t be.”

-Never enough

This lyric reminds you that it's better to be who you are and hated by many than pretend to be somebody else for love. No matter what others think of you, it's always important to stay true to yourself. That's the path to lasting happiness.