5 Reasons Five Below Is A Great Store

5 Reasons Five Below Is A Great Store

Everything is $5 and below...does it get any better than that?
100

Being a college student can be dwelling on the expenses. It is hard to work and study at the same time, so most college students don't have as much spending money as they would like to have (unless they ask their parents for some spare change.)

There are a few stores that college students love and Five Below is one of them. It is mostly used for younger kids but there is something there for everyone, especially with a good price tag attached. Any college student can attest that going to Five Below is always an adventure. Whether you are just popping in, or have something in particular that you are buying, the store will always make you in a good mood. Below is the top 5 reasons why the store Five Below is great.

1. The price

Five below, everything is $5 and below. Are you seeing that??? Nothing gets better than that, especially with a college budget. A $3 face mask or a $5 fuzzy blanket is something we all need sometimes.

2. The vibe

There is something that always makes someone smile when going into this store. It could be seeing all the kids pick out their favorite toy of the day, or just simply seeing that a candy bar is 68 cents. The store also has a lot of colors going on and the vibe is very wild, which always seems to lift peoples' spirits.

3. The decor supplies

This store carries somethings that seems to surprise people. Some of their decor supplies is nice and nobody would even guess you bought it at Five Below. Some of their canvases look like you just purchased it on Amazon or Bed, Bath & Beyond.

4. It has things you never knew you needed

Stores that carry an array of items always make their customers happy. Five Below has such an array of items, you will find yourself buying a good pair of workout socks you didn't even think you needed.

5. The innocence

Us college kids sometimes miss our childhoods and think back to when life used to be easier. There is something that makes us college kids smile when we see something that reminds us of the good ole' days of our childhood. Seeing unicorn soap or a Star Wars jump rope just brings back memories.

I hope you now see why Five Below is just an all-around great store. Next time you are looking for a store to browse in, I 10/10 recommend Five Below.