FISA, Illegally had Carter Page Under Surveillance, During President Trumps 2016 Presidential Campaign.

There has been a lot of wins for President Trump and the Republicans this week.

6

There has been a lot going down this week in politics, you have President Trump being acquitted, Nancy Pelosi tearing up The President's speech at the state of the union address. plus the whole debacle in Iowa with the Democratic presidential candidates, which we still don't know who won, and now they want a recount for some reason.

And now you have the FBI director Christopher Wray, revealed yesterday that every FBI official named in the Justice Department watchdog report on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse is being reviewed for possible disciplinary action. This goes all the way back to when they were investigating President Trump and Russia.

Wray, who appeared Wednesday before the Democratic-led House Judiciary Committee for his first congressional testimony since DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's FISA abuse report.

Quote: "The failures highlighted in that report are unacceptable — period," Wray said. "They don't reflect who the FBI is as an institution, and they cannot be repeated. The FBI has embraced every last one of the inspector general's recommendations, but we're also making a number of improvements above and beyond."

Republicans question Wray on whether any FBI officials would be were going to face any consequences.

"Are all the individuals and agents and supervisors that were involved in all of these abuses … that was in this Horowitz report, are all of them no longer working at the FBI?" Rep. Greg Steube of Florida asked. "Have they resigned or been fired or been removed from their position?"

"At the more senior level of the FBI, the people involved I think in every respect I can think of are gone from the FBI," Wray said.

Horowitz had concluded that the FBI's investigation was flawed, he even criticized the DOJ and FBI for 17 significant errors and omissions related to secret surveillance court filings targeting Trump campaign associate Carter Page.

The FBI was informed that Page was a source for the CIA in the past, they had this information months before the first filing against Page, a fact the bureau failed to include in any FISA submissions. A liaison from the CIA reminded Clinesmith of this, but instead of informing the FBI supervisory special agent, Clinesmith altered the email so it would falsely state Page was "not a source." He's now under a criminal investigation.

They put Carter Page under surveillance as a potential Russian spy, He was Trump's foreign policy advisor during his 2016 presidential campaign. They said the reason Page was under surveillance was to find out if he was working with Russia to help Trump win the election.

Trump even stated that he believed that his campaign was being illegally spied on, but no one believed him because they thought he did cheat and the Russians help, even though there was no evidence linking anyone on the Trump campaign or otherwise to Russia or the Russian government.

Carter Page has now filed a lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Lawfirm Perkins Coie.

This is why people don't trust the government, both sides lie, they become so power-hungry and they think they are never wrong.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/05/christopher-wray-fisa-fbi-111111

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-trump-aide-carter-page-files-suit-against-dnc-over-dossier-this-is-only-the-first-salvo

Related Articles Around the Web