Finding Inner Happiness Within Yourself Is Definitely Worth It

Happiness falls within you.

215

“Someone comes around and treats you right for the first time in a very long time, your first instinct is to run far far away. You start thinking they are going to use you because that’s what you’re used too. You aren’t used to someone being kind to you and you’re wondering when shit is going to fall apart and you’re going to have to pick up the pieces again. You’re terrified that one day they’re going to wake up, not want you anymore and find someone else to love.” -Unknown

Of course, you want to run. Who doesn’t? But first, ask yourself if you’ve found true happiness within yourself before you just run away from what could be the best thing in your life.

The only truth I can tell you about finding inner happiness is to start loving yourself more with each day that passes. Start viewing yourself differently. Love yourself for who you are and not what you are.

The way you view yourself through unhappiness is all from past negative experiences. The doubt and worry is really unnecessary. It’s only creating a burden inside of you.

At some point, you’ve been taught not to trust anyone and everyone which is very true, but you’ve also held back on loving yourself which in return takes your love away from the ones who deserve it most.

Dreams don’t come true, men never stay.. these things aren’t entirely true.

You have to chase the right dreams and find the right man to love to find that certain happiness, but that doesn’t happen without loving yourself first.