Finals Week As Told By Mean Girls

Finals Week As Told By Mean Girls

Because finals week is the ultimate mean girl.

3
Finals Week As Told By Mean Girls
Mean Girls

Finals week is a stressful time for students and teachers. Everybody is ready for a break, but it is the most overwhelming time of the semester. Slacking off isn't an option. You have to re-learn everything that you pretty much only learned for the test the first time around. Here is a summary of the week as told by the popular movie Mean Girls.

1. When people start posting their grades on social media.

This person is so happy they passed their classes with all A's and people are telling them how awesome they are and this is how you want to respond to them. No one likes people who brag.

2. When you can't stop eating because it is the only way you know how to deal with the stress.

3. When you're on an emotional roller coaster because summer is only a week away yet that seems like an eternity.

4. When you start thinking of ways you can get out of your finals and wonder if you can call out sick.

5. When your professors ask if anyone wants an extra credit opportunity (Because let's face it, we need it).

6. When you're taking the final and you're reading the questions wondering if your professor ever even taught you this material.

7. When you finally get all your grades back and they aren't that great but you passed anyway, so it's fine.

8. When your professor starts asking if you want to come in and review the final to see what you got wrong.

That's the last thing any of us want to do, it's over and it's finally summer. Bye.

9. When you're doing the math to see what grade you need on the final to get an A and you would need a 112 on the final.

It's time just to accept failure and move on with your life.

10. When your friends are talking about how excited they are to go out Saturday night and you have to stay in and study.

11. When your friend made a study guide for the final and you haven't started studying yet so you ask if they can send it to you.

12. When your least favorite teacher reads your evaluation on them.