Finals Week As Told By Deadpool

Finals Week As Told By Deadpool

Hey guys, Deadpool here. I hate finals. You do too.

27
Finals Week As Told By Deadpool
Moviepilot

Hey guys, it's your good pal, Deadpool.

I know what you're thinking: "It's the end of the semester, my grades are crap, I haven't slept in months and I feel like eating 12 chocolate bars and crying to Batman about how hard my college life is."

Was I right? Probably. But, boy, do I get what you're going through during this sh*tty time of the year that is finals week.

All semester you've been chillin'. Some professors didn't even require attendance. As the end of the semester approaches, you think you're all good.

But then all of a sudden, reviews, study sessions and lots of questioning your sanity smacks you right in the face. You're just going along for the ride and hoping you don't fall off.

Then you have those professors that throw huge assignments at you right before the end of the semester. But, ya know, at least they're nice enough to give you that heads up that the final has essay questions.

Wow, thanks! Ya'll are really looking out for us, eh?

You've officially stayed up all night studying for your hardest final, so friend, you deserve to reward yourself.

Halfway through the week is about the time when you're energy is pretty much depleted and you've got to finish this 20-page essay by 11:59 pm. So basically, you've got to drink a coffee or Redbull...or three...and BAM, it hits you like Angel Dust hit Colossus in that crazy battle where I beat the bad guy and got the hot chick.

Now, you're ready to get shi*t done!

So, you think you're ready, you think you know it all. Relax now, time to jam it out because you're about to ace that final.

Until you find out that it's not your sh*t, and you actually forgot everything you've learned this semester. But, Gwen Stefani is still b-a-na-na-s.

You've even bought fresh pencils for your Scantron final.

Question friends, what smells better? New pencils or pistol smoke? I think we all know the answer.

Yeah, that's the stuff.

The final you're taking is super hard. Everything starts to go dark, you can't even understand what the questions are asking anymore. It's like they're in another language. Free yourself, dude. Think about something else, think about something happy...puppies, pizza, destroying Francis (or Ajax...pft, loser).

It's time to take on the last final of the semester, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The exam is front of you. Bring. It. On.

Whelp, you've survived finals week! Congratulations, friend! You finished your finals and got the pretty girl, even though after that rough week you look like an old avocado.

I'm proud of you guys. Until next time, it's been real. It's been your friendly neighborhood Deadpool!

F*ck Spider-Man.