This Is Finals Week As Told By Ross Geller

PIVOT!

6

Once again, finals week is upon us. There is so much stress. Sometimes you need a good laugh to help relieve some of that stress. That's when we turn to our beloved Friends character, Ross, for a good laugh. Good luck on finals!

1. When your friends ask you if you're okay

Drunk Ross Geller GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

2. In reality, you're just a glass case of emotions because everything is due the same day

media.giphy.com

3. Then your professor informs you that you have a group project due

media.giphy.com

4. But, there is always that one group member that does nothing

media.giphy.com

5. But the best part about finals week is that the final is comprehensive! (not)

media.giphy.com

6. And, they don't give a study guide

7. You get a major headache from pulling an all nighter because there is so much information to remember

media.giphy.com

8. You're professors think you really do your work over Thanksgiving... but you don't

media.giphy.com

9. After your all nighter, you have a good feeling about the exam but you only know this...

media.giphy.com

10. When you think you did well, you leave the classroom like this...

media.giphy.com

11. But really, you bombed it and are more like this until next semester

media.giphy.com