Finals Week: As Told By Ron Swanson

15 Times Ron Swanson Was All Of Us During Finals Week

"I'd wish you the best of luck, but I believe luck is a concept created by the weak to explain their failures."
- Ron Swanson

123
ron swanson

1. When your teacher offers extra credit the last week of school, but motivation has become a foreign concept to you.

2. You're willing to throw down with the person who took the last parking spot.

3. You're mental breakdown at Waffle House a little past 3 a.m.

4. That group project partner who apologized for not being any help by explaining that they "were busy."

5. Avoiding having to study like:

6. Checking for your exam grade every 10 minutes for two entire days, and then when you finally see it:

7. Trying to eat healthy food after your mother informs you that you can't live off of coffee alone.

8. Offering moral support to the friends you pass on sidewalk.

9. Everyone is sick and dying.

10. When your teacher decides it would be fun to make your end of the semester presentations a competition.

11. When your alarm goes off at 6 a.m. and you start debating just how important college actually is.

12. When you make eye contact with the barista that has served you at least 7 coffees in the past 12 hours.

13. Your self-assuring reply to your mom's question: "are you ready for your exam?"

14. Directly after checking your grades on blackboard.

15. Your last brain cell after answering the last question on your last final.