Finals Week As Told By The Cast Of Friends

Finals week is definitely not my friend.

29
Lifehack.org

Oh finals week...I am crying already just thinking about it. Getting through this week is a hell of a challenge, but the victory is oh so very sweet. As finals week is approaching at lightening speed, I thought it would be nice to laugh a little before we all cry or die.

1) When professors have an exam the week before finals.

2) When your friend who didn't study for the final says it was super easy

3) When you skim through the final exam and immediately think

4) When you have mountains of studying to do, but keep thinking about the endless amount of food and rest you'll get during the holidays.

5) but anyways, back to studying

..ok just kidding

6) When people on the "quiet floor" are being loud.

7) When you have a moment of self hatred while studying

8) When you've studied so much that all the words don't make sense anymore.

9) When you accidentally fall asleep while studying and freak out.

10) When you see the time after procrastinating for hours and your exam is in less than 1 hour.

11) When everyone does better than you on the exam

12) Totally kidding, you will do GREAT too!

Goodluck to everyone during finals week! Stuff your face with turkey in preparation for the big week. We will all do great and graduate one day!