Finals week is upon us, folks. If you're like some of my friends, you have exams every day of the week, in which case I am so sorry.
If you're like me, however, exams aren't even your biggest concern. I have paper after paper to write, and I am slowly drowning in academic sources.
So with that in mind, it seemed only fitting that "The Good Place" helps us get through the week.
1. When it actually sets in that finals have begun.Giphy
2. When your professor tells you the exam is cumulative.Giphy
3. When you realize you actually have to start studying.Giphy
4. Looking at the first question on your first exam and realizing it's not that bad.Giphy
5. ...then turning to the next page and realizing it IS that bad.Giphy
6. Realizing that you still have a paper due at midnight.
7. When the stress of finding academic sources becomes too much.Giphy
8. When you turn in your last final, hardly caring about the answers.Giphy
9. Realizing you still need to pack for break.Giphy
10. Finally getting to celebrate the end of finals week!Giphy
The stress of this week can be overwhelming, but don't let it fork with you! Remember, everything is going to be fine! Good luck!