Spring semester is the epitome of the saying, "time flies when you're having fun." With the weather warming up, formals, spring break, and various other events happening every weekend, it's no wonder that this semester goes by in the blink of an eye. But this can only mean that finals approach just as fast, and finals week is no joke. Here are some (non-alcoholic) beverages to hopefully make that week a bit more tolerable.
1. Dirty Chai
One or two shots? How dirty are you feeling? That is up to you.
2. Matcha lemonade
You never saw this combo coming.
3. Two espresso shots over ice
Taking 'em straight.
4. Vanilla sweet cream cold brew
A sweet twist on a cold brew.
5. Iced blonde vanilla soy latte with two pumps of vanilla
Courtesy of the one and only HanKavan.
6. Vanilla bean frap with three shots of espresso
Don't knock it 'till you try it! Right, Aubrey?
7. Iced caramel macchiato
A drink that scores a 10/10 on looks. Oh, can I get extra caramel with that?
8. Strawberry açaí refresher
Mmm, how refreshing ;)
9. Cold brew
It's better than hot brew and has more caffeine.
10. Skip Starbucks and buy a Red Bull
This is always a valid alternative and above is how you'll feel after
11. Skip the Red Bull and just take Adderall
Disclaimer: don't actually do this unless you're prescribed it.