Fiction On Odyssey : My Werewolf Story Chapters 4 And 5

Where things get hairy. Literally.

42
WIkia

Chapter 4:

"What do you say to the girl that you know is the one?" -- Matthew Knight

I arrived at school as usual and started walking toward my locker. I was walking toward math class when I noticed the other students whispering to each other.

"Did you see how cute and sexy he looks this year?" someone said as I was walking by.

Ugh. Is this all these people talk about here. All I hear is how cute someone is. I wonder which poor soul they are talking about now.

I went in the classroom and sat down. Chloe came in a couple of minutes later. Late as usual. The bell rung right before she came in. The teacher doesn't even bother to say anything.

"Hey, Shamara."

"Hey, Chloe. Did you have a good weekend?"

"Yep," she replied while popping the 'p'. "Oh. Guess who is finally coming to school?"

"Who?" To be honest I have no clue what she is talking about.

"It's..." She was interrupted when the door opened.

That is when the hottest guy I ever saw came in. He had black hair and sharp features. His eyes were a striking blue.

"Sham? Hello...? Are you even listening to me?" Chloe said while snapping in my face.

"What? Oh, what did you say?" I replied when I turned to her.

"Never mind." She said grumpily.

"Welcome back, Mr. Knight," Mr.Summers said while pushing up his glasses. "Did you have a wonderful extended break or did you forget to come back. Either way, you will have plenty of work to keep you occupied for awhile." the class laughed as he continued talking.

Remind me to never miss any of his classes.

"Anyways. You can have a seat behind Ms.Williamson so we can actually learn something educational." He said sarcastically.

He starts walking closer to me and meets my gaze. He seems so intense when he stopped at my desk. I saw him sniff the air.

Why did he do that? Do I smell or something?

I was finally able to look away when Mr. Summers called out, "Mr. Knight, Is there a problem?"

Matt cleared his throat and replied, "No sir."

"Well take a seat so we can continue with class."

"Um...Yes, sir."

Well, that was weird.

Class went on and all I could concentrate on was him. I felt his stare during the whole class. I was so relieved when the bell rang for the end of class.I quickly grabbed Chloe and sped out of the classroom.

"Woah. What was that about?" She said when we were in the hallway.

"Oh. I just... I just wanted to beat the hallway rush." I stuttered out.

"Ok? So do you want to come over to my house tonight?"

"Sure. That would be great."

"I'll introduce you to Matt at lunch since we left in such a rush."

"OK," I said silently praying that he won't be there.

Chapter 5:

"When you think you are the protector, but actually just an idiot."-- Matt

Matt's POV:

"Glad you could join with the rest of the teenage society of Mighty Alpha," Nick said as I walked up.

"Shut up, Nick. No one wants to hear your high pitch voice." I replied.

"It's not high pitched. I just have a higher octave than the rest of the men."

"Yeah, yeah. So catch me up."

"Well, the story was that you were out of town on business. Seems like everyone bought it."

"OK. We will talk more in class after I get my schedule."

"OK man. See you later. Oh, and Chloe wants you to meet the new girl when you can." He said while running up into the school.

New girl? I'll think about that later.

I walked into the office building and grabbed my schedule. As opened the doors to the school, I smelt the most amazing scent. It was a cross between vanilla, strawberries, and chocolate. I tried to follow the scent but it was lost to the stream of students in the hallway.

My wolf was going crazy over losing the scent.

Calm down. We will go searching for it later.

I started walking toward my first period when I smelt it again. It was getting stronger the closer I get to Mr.Summers' class. I opened the classroom door and was overwhelmed with the intoxicating scent. It seems like it was coming from the girl next to Chloe. She had long beautiful blonde hair with forest green eyes. She still had a little bit of a baby face. She was on the skinny side and light tan skin.

So this is my...

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Mr. Summers started talking.

"Welcome back, Mr. Knight.

"Welcome back, Mr. Knight," Mr.Summers said while pushing up his glasses. "Did you have a wonderful extended break or did you forget to come back. Either way, you will have plenty of work to keep you occupied for awhile." the class laughed as he continued talking to me.

Never changes, does he?

I started walking to my seat and met her eyes. I could have stared at them forever. Her scent got stronger as I got closer. I finally reached her desk and stopped. I sniffed the air and I saw her eyes widen.

Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have done that in public.

She looked away when Mr.Summers asked,

"Mr. Knight, Is there a problem?"

I cleared my throat and replied, "No sir."

"Um...Yes, sir."

Dang. I hope I can catch her after class.

I didn't pay attention to the lecture. All I could do was look at her. It seemed like only a couple of minutes went by before the bell rang.

I was about to get her attention when she flew out the door with Chloe in tow.

I guess I will find her at lunch.

Author's Note: When you see >, it means they are talking by mind link.

> Hey, Nick? Do you have any info on the new girl?

> Umm...not much. She is from Oakstown, Iowa. She has the same classes as Chloe except for 5th and 6th period. I don't know where she goes then.

>What about P.E.? Everyone is supposed to take it during 5th or 6th period.

> I think Chloe said that she met all the requirements at her old school.

> OK. Thank, man. I'll see you at lunch.

> No problem.

Shamara Williamson. You are a mystery.