Fiction On Odyssey: My Werewolf Story Chapter 14

Where things get hairy. Literally.

55
WIkia

“I never thought that I would ever find her.” ~Anonymous

Dawn’s POV

I was just falling asleep when they came and got me. They took me down the hall to Salem and he pulled me into what looked like a dining room. And just like my room, they had random chain hanging down. I struggled in Salem’s arms when I saw Shamara pushed against the wall. The older looking guy shoved Shamara to the ground and walked to me.

“Restrain her and make her watch.” He said while Salem pushed me down to my knees and attached me to the chains. I couldn’t see anything since my back was facing them. I heard Shamara scream out before it was cut off and a searing pain went through my back. I held in my scream and the pain increased after a couple of more hits. I’m guessing he is using a whip and boy does it hurt.

I bit my lip from crying out. I knew I couldn’t give them the satisfaction since he was laughing. I lost count of how many hits that I have taken. My eyesight was dimming and I was getting weaker by the second. I was semi-unconscious when I heard Dawn yell out again. It was muffled but I could tell she was trying to compromise. Don’t give in, Shamara. Don’t…

It was my last thought before I blacked out.

______________

I came to in the forest with the shredded clothes from earlier. I tried to get up but pain spread through my body every time I move an inch. I felt the blood run down but I have to save her. I have to get help. I told myself. Just hold on Shamara.

With the thought of my best friend in trouble, I forced myself to my feet. I was dizzy at first but pushed it away. I didn’t know where I was but I knew I needed to push myself to my limits. I started walking. I didn’t care where as long as I got help. I was only able to walk until sundown before I had to rest. I leaned back on a trunk and winced. My vision was going again so I knew I had to get back up or I wasn’t getting up any time soon. I walked for a couple more hours. It felt like an eternity. I was leaning on a tree when I heard a growl. I looked around and couldn’t find anything. A rustle in a bush was my warning of a prowler.

“Who’s there?” I whispered. I couldn’t talk since I was too weak. There was another growl before a shadow appeared in front of me.

“Please shift so we can talk,” I said to the shadow. There was another rustle when someone can out.

“You are trespassing.” He stated.

I rolled my eyes at the obvious. I took a step away from the tree.

“Not any closer or you will be killed.” He growled. I couldn’t see his face.

“Please, I need your help.” I took another step but fell to my knees. My vision was darkening again and I knew I didn’t have enough energy to move again.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Dawn…” I was able to get it out before I fell.

“Woah. Are you ok?” He asked while running up to me. He gasped and took me into his arms.

“Hang on. I’ll get you some help. Your safe now.” Was all I heard before darkness.

________________

Shamara’s POV

“Move!” Valentine yelled while pushing me into his room. I landed on the floor with a thump.

“Get up!” I slowly pushed myself up as much as I could since I was still handcuffed. He pulled me to a chain on the wall by a smaller bed than his king size. He pushed me down to where I was sitting on the edge and attached the black collar I had on yesterday.

“Now make yourself comfortable. You will be staying here with me until your wedding.” He laughed. “You planned this didn’t you.” He was silent with a smirk on his face. I was getting angry after what Dawn had to go through because of me. “Didn’t you?!” I screamed. I face was hurting after the slap he just gave me.

“No more yelling or a matter fact talking unless I permit it. You are not allowed to talk to Salem until after the vows. You will not speak of anything that goes on in this room. You will obey every command or I will send someone to hunt down that friend of yours. Do you understand?”

Tears were running down my cheeks as I nodded.

“Good. Now let's get started.” He said with a smile. I shuttered at what he was thinking.

I screamed as he branded the back of my neck. He said it was to claim what is his. I think it was just to punish me more. I cried out my pain before he rubbed burn solution in the area. I sighed in relief.

“It wasn’t so bad, was it. What should we do next?”

What is there left to do? He whipped me twenty times every day saying that I didn’t train hard enough. He stabs me so I could deal with pain more. He even shot me in the leg one time. I have been here for a week and haven’t seen anyone but Salem and Valentine. Salem tries to ask me questions but Valentine stops me every time.

I am getting stronger as I go along. Just not strong enough to beat Valentine. The tortures are increasing every day and I feel like I am at my limit. Until one day, Valentine does the unspeakable.

We were walking back to his room when he gets a call. He frowns and turns to look at me in anger. “Deal with it!” He screams in the phone and shuts it off.

He pushes me into the room and locks the door. I back up knowing he is up to something.

“Come here, Shamara.” He said gently. I shook my head in fear and kept backing up.

He disappeared and felt him behind me.

“I thought we were over this, Shamara.” He whispered into my ear. My body was shaking and was scared of what he was going to do. He gently put his hands on my hips and the next thing I knew I was thrown on top of the bed. I screamed when I landed. He was on top of me in seconds. I kept shaking my head in denial and backing up to the headboard. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me back to him.

“No! Don’t touch me! Somebody!!! Help!!” I screamed as tears flowed on my cheeks. He slapped me hard enough that I was stunned when he handcuffed my hands to the headboard.

“Please,” I begged.

“Shhh,” He said while putting a finger over my mouth. I cried silently. “I’ll make sure you enjoy it too.” He smiled and turned this day into my worst nightmares.