The Festival Headliners You Don't Want To Miss This Summer

From coast to coast.

19

Between fresh faces and some old favorites coming out to play, here are the 10 festival headliners you don't want to miss this summer:

1. LCD Soundsystem

After breaking up in 2011, LCD Soundsystem is back and ready to take festival season by storm. After announcing in 2015 that the band has reunited and will be releasing a new album this year, they're slated to headline the Governor's Ball, Coachella, Panorama and Bonnaroo. Get ready to dance yourself clean!

2. Kanye West

Kanye is a legend in his own mind and the chance to see an artist of his magnitude in a festival setting is something you don't want to miss. Catch Ye headlining the final night of the Governor's Ball this June.

3. The Killers

Another headliner at the Governor's Ball this year is The Killers. The band is currently recording a new album and if they follow in the same path they always have it's sure not to disappoint.

4. Dead and Company

Composed in 2015 and consisting of original Grateful Dead members Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir along with Jeff Chimenti, John Mayer and Oteil Burbridge, Dead and Company are coming together again this summer to headline Bonnaroo.

5. Arcade Fire

Praised for scoring Spike Jonze's, "her" and by the late David Bowie, Arcade Fire's 8 piece band is a force to be reckoned with. They've kept quiet since the 2013 release of Reflektor but seeing as they're headlining Panorama this summer I'm sure they have something up their sleeve.

6. Kendrick Lamar

K Dot bursted into the scene in 2012 with good kid, m.A.A.d city and he's been topping the charts ever since. With seven Grammy's under his belt Kendrick's headlining set at Panorama is going to be a must-see.

7. Major Lazer

Diplo, Walshy Fire and Jillionaire aka Major Lazer took the world by storm last year with "Lean On" and it went on to be the Spotify's most streamed track of all time. With another album on the way and the group set to headline Electric Forest and Co-Headline Panorama it doesn't look like they're slowing down anytime soon.

8. Red Hot Chili Peppers

Who doesn't like the Red Hot Chili Peppers? With classics like Dani California and their eleventh studio album underwork their headlining set at Osheaga is one you don't want to miss.

9. Lana Del Rey

Sultry goddess Lana Del Rey has quickly made a name for herself in the music industry. After co-headlining the Governor's Ball last year and openly stating that she prefers to play outdoor festivals so she can smoke cigarettes while performing it comes as no surprise that she will also be headlining Osheaga.

10. Radiohead

Formed in 1985, Radiohead has become one of the most iconic bands there is. Seeing as we haven't gotten a new album from them since 2011, hopefully their Osheaga headlining set means something new is in store.