11 Emotions You'll Experience When You Read 'Harry Potter' As Told by Hermione Granger

Reading a great book for the first time starts a storm of emotions and feelings inside you

226
Instagram/Hermione Granger/romione_grintson

"Harry Potter" is one of the most magical books ever written. I fell in love with it the minute I started the series and so did millions of people.

1. You’ll feel so excited at the prospect of magic being real and just hidden from you.

2. You’ll research every single character you come across to know more about them.

3. Reading the books will leave you fascinated with Hogwarts Castle, and you’ll wish you could just see it for once in your lifetime.

4. You’ll want to eat in the Starting-of Term and End-of Term Feast, just like all the witches and wizards (Ron and Harry).

5. You won’t be able to stop discussing about the story of the books and all the surprises you come by with you’re friends.

6. Start regarding humans as “muggles"

7. Think about how J.K Rowling came up with such an intricate, complicated and creative story

8. Wonder if you’re secretly a witch or wizard

9. Think about what you will do if you ever met a Death Eater or Voldemort

10. You will actually pretend to cast spells with the nearest piece of stick you find

11. You’ll feel happy that Harry survives at the end of the last book but then cry because the series ended so soon and because there won’t be any more books (excluding Harry Potter and the Cursed Child)