Help I Don't Know If What I'm Feeling After Finals Is Over Is Normal

Relax here are some common feelings.
43

Now that finals are finally over I want to get something off my chest:

I hate finals week. It just is too much unnecessary stress before holiday time. It makes you feel like holiday time isn't close. It just takes the fun out of the holiday time and it comes with it's own sack of emotions. But when they are finally over you can have these emotions:

You can be so happy

Finals week is over and you can go home and relax. You can also catch up on sleep.

You can be sad

Because your favorite class is over. You will never have the same class again and you will never have the same materials.

You can also have a great sense of accomplishment

Because you completed so much work for a class and you can finally put a bookend in the semester. And you have learned a lot.

Whatever you feel... we are done. So congrats everyone you deserve a break.