New Music

11 Feel Good Songs For People Who Need Some New Music

You know that feeling you get when a really good song comes on the radio and it makes you so happy and you just wanna scream out loud?

128
https://unsplash.com/photos/w3-zaydSNRY
Kayla Bishop

You know that feeling you get when a really good song comes on the radio and it makes you so happy and you just wanna scream out loud? Well, finding songs that make me feel this way is one of my favorite things in the entire world. Music can change my mood instantly and I hope I can help you by giving you a few of the songs that I have found that help my mood go up!

1. "Lay It On Me" by Kasbo feat. Keiynan Lonsdale

This song is absolutely one of my favorites to put on when it is sunny out, the windows are down and I'm hanging with some friends! It will instantly put a smile on your face. The beat is also to die for.

2. "Ocean" by Martin Garrix feat. Khalid

It might sound a little slow at first, but I promise you this song will give you the goosebumps. You will hear Khalid's soothing voice and it will take your mind to such a relaxing place, I promise.

3. "Your Love" by HAERTS

This song is in one of the BEST love scenes ever in the show 13 Reasons Why and it literally melts my heart every single time. Every time I listen to this song, it makes me so giddy.

4. "Youth" by Shawn Mendes feat. Khalid

I love this song mainly because Khalid is featured in it again, but like come on if you guys do not agree that this is the best duo ever you guys are WRONG. Both of their voices together and this beat, what else could we ask for!

5. "How To Save A Life" by The Fray

If you are a Grey's Anatomy superfine like I am you know how good this song is to sing. I literally SCREAM the words when I am driving in my car alone! I know, weird.

6. "Losin' Control" by Russ

I remember seeing this song all over the Internet a few years ago and I love how soothing it is. The lyrics are super deep and chill but it is so calming! This song is probably the saddest one I will put on here but it still is such a dope track.

7. "High On Life" by Martin Garrix feat. Bonn

On a WAY happier note, this song is such a good pick me up! If you listen to the lyrics it is saying how you need to live your life to the fullest every day. Roll the windows down, grab your friends and jam out to this!

8. "Everyday" by Logic & Marshmello

I am probably the biggest Logic fan in the universe so of course I had to put at least one of his songs on here. This is one of his newer songs, but he always has such positive things to rap about! He makes you feel so good and is such a positive influencer!

9. "Endless Summer Symphony" by KYLE

This song will make you want to do backflips, smile and rap all at the same time! It will also make you tap your foot without even noticing it.

10. "I Got U" by Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones

You will probably hear this song at a festival or something and it will make you feel SO GOOD! It will have you jumping around and it will make you feel like the best person in the world.

11. "We Got Us" by Daniel Skye

If you are into sappy cute lyrics, this song is definitely for you! Send it to your boyfriend or girlfriend and smile about how sappy it is together.

These are all some feel good songs for different moods, but the purpose was to help you add some new songs to your playlists so that when you need a good song you already have it! Enjoy these and look out for some more, cause I love sharing my love for music.