10 Feel-Good Movies For A Lazy Day

10 Feel-Good Movies For A Lazy Day

These films will make you laugh in a way that you forgot was possible.

18
10 Feel-Good Movies For A Lazy Day
Instagram - Mhj_412

When you need to laugh or even when you're bored, these movies are guaranteed to put a smile on your face and it may be quite hard to argue with that.

1. Bridesmaids 

Countless scenes may leave you in tears for laughing too hard. If you haven't seen this one, you are definitely missing out.

2. The Parent Trap 

What if you had a twin you had no idea about? Life would be quite weird...

3. 13 Going On 30 

Would you rather be 30 or 13? This movie will keep you questioning which age is better the whole time.

4. Bride Wars

If you and your best friend suddenly got engaged around the same time and both had your weddings on the same day, what would happen?

5. Step Brothers

We all know this one is simply a guilty pleasure, but who doesn't love Will Ferrell?

6. Along Came Polly 

This is an underrated romantic comedy that you must see if you haven't already.

7. Just Go With It

This movie never gets old for me...anyone else?

8. Mean Girls

A classic.

9. Napoleon Dynamite

Another underrated movie you will probably love.

10. Easy A 

Emma Stone is hilarious in this movie and it is also undeniably nostalgic.