February Favorites

February Favorites

Not a lot in February

100
February Favorites
wikimedia

I know, I know. This favorite article is so late. I have been so excited for the cruise and Spring break, that I completely forgot about this continuous thing I am doing.

Game Favorite

Fern Flower

This is an interesting game. It requires a doe to jump up to get stars and flowers. You have to have a very good reflex. I don’t. I have never been good at games like that, but I keep getting games like that. I keep thinking if I keep at it, I might get better. To this day I have no idea if I will ever be good at that kind of game but there is no harm in trying. It’s a free game and it passes times so why the heck not.

Entertainment favorite

Student Hulu and Spotify

I know I am kind of late to catch on but the Student Spotify with Hulu changed my life. I never thought I would need Spotify, but I decided to try it out. because the student price is only 4.99 and it come with Hulu. I don’t really have much to lose. I can cancel it anytime. So just in case someone don’t know about this. This is great. And I have not stopped watching Hulu and Spotify works so much better than amazon music.

Show Favorite

Flip or Flop

I have no idea what it is, but I have been very into home improvement shows lately. This show is a couple buying old, crappy or nasty sometimes falling apart and turning it into beautiful homes. They run into a lot of problems on the way and watching them solve the problem has really gave me some insights. The style of design has helped me a lot in interior design. I am taking scenic design class and it helps a lot. but what I loved the most is the transformation. And man no matter what kind of problem they ran into they somehow always ended up with some sort of profit.