​My Top 10 Favorite YouTubers

​My Top 10 Favorite YouTubers

For those rainy days when boredom strikes
75

A lot of people don’t know this about me but I am an absolute YouTube freak. There’s just something about curling up on the couch and watching a few YouTube videos that makes me super happy. People most often use YouTube for a laugh every now and then with some random video that’s going viral. In reality, there are a lot of people who make actual careers out of this website and who upload quality videos. Here are just 10 of my all-time favorites.

1. Zoe Sugg: Zoella

Zoe is a British beauty guru who does everything from haul videos to baking tutorials. She has an extremely positive outlook on life and is never afraid to pull a goofy face on camera and laugh at herself.

2. Alfie Deyes: PointlessBlog

Alfie is actually dating Zoe Sugg and focuses his videos on a hodgepodge of things as well. He’s a big little kid and has a fun loving spirit. He always tries to make his videos super fun for his viewers, even his vlogs.

3. Alex Burriss: Wassabi Productions

Alex started on YouTube with Wassabi Productions, where he uploads outrageously hysterical videos. On top of his weekly uploads, he has also been daily vlogging for a year now. His goal in life is to make people smile and it reflects in his outro, “If you’re not smiling, you’re doing it wrong.”

4. Lauren Riihimaki: LaurDIY

Lauren is the DIY queen of YouTube. She’s super adorable, extremely creative and never afraid to go crazy with some glitter. She covers everything on her channel from decorations for each season to Halloween costumes and school supplies.

5. Bethany Mota: BethanyMota

Bethany was the first YouTuber I ever started watching. She’s a beauty guru, Pinterest fanatic, and much more. Her videos have changed since I first started to watch her but they’ve gotten better and better over time.

6. Rosanna Pansino: RosannaPansino

Ro is just as adorable as her show, Nerdy Nummies. She takes every nerdy thing out there from fandoms of everything from books to TV shows and movies and turns them into sweet treats. She may be ditzy but she’s a baking genius.

7. Rachel Fong: KawaiiSweetWorld

Rachel brings an adorable flare to baking. She’s very into putting cute little faces on her desserts. It’s also extremely impressive how young she is considering how much baking talent she has.

8. Megan Batoon: MeganBatoon

Megan is just about the biggest spaz out there but oddly enough she’s got some killer dance moves. She has a quick sense of humor and a love for puns. I personally like to watch her failed cooking tutorials and her weekly vlogs that she’s named MeganBytes.

9. Jamie Jo: BananaJamana

With her cute high pitched voice and love of Disney, there’s no way you couldn’t love Jamie Jo. She married her British sweetheart and moved to his country where they happily live in all their cuteness. This girl has some serious artistic abilities. There’s honestly not a thing she can’t sculpt, paint, build, or draw.

10. Alexys Fleming: MadeYewLook

Finally, last but certainly not least, is Lex. She’s a face painter with extreme ideas. I always love to watch how detailed she can be with her shading and I look forward to seeing what creature she’s going to transform into each video she posts.