9 Miracle Products For Natural Hair

9 Miracle Products For Natural Hair

What really works for Type-4 hair

1603
9 Miracle Products For Natural Hair
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/25/636602961179890779397842074_0003.jpg

Natural Hair seems the be the new trend these days. But, with natural hair comes with a lot of time, dedication, and money. Have you spent twenty dollars on new hair product, just to find out it leaves your hair dry or leaves a residue? Been there and done that. I am the type of person who, once I find what works for my hair, I never switch.

To begin, I started my natural hair journey about a year and a half ago. I chopped it after transitioning for a year. I decided that it is time for me to start taking care of my natural hair. I have 4c hair in the middle of my scalp and 4B hair type in my bangs and the back of my scalp.

This journey is been more than just a hair growth. Honestly, I had to learn to love myself with my natural hair instead loving myself with weaves. No, I'm not a natural hair guru. But, I would like to share some of the products that work for me. Some of these products might not work for your hair type, given that everyone is different.

1. Mielle Organics Avocado Moisturizing Hair Milk

I use this product to remoisturize my hair throughout the week. Then finish by styling my hair into two flat twists for a protective style.

2. Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

I love love love love this. This is my holy grail. I recently stopped using this product and my hair became so brittle. The moisture that this product leaves last for days! I added this product back into my regime and my hair is no longer dry. This product works best for me when I use the LCO method (Leave-in, Cream, Oil). I two-strand twist my hair and finish it by putting perm rods on my ends, so my end won't be stringy.

3. Pure African Shea Butter

I mix this product with castor oil and place this on my ends when twisting my hair. This helps lock moisture into my hair. I see a big difference when I use this product vs. when I don't.

4. Camille Rose Curl Maker

This product is great for curl definition. Being a 4c girl, finding a great gel from thick hair is hard. With his product, I use a bristled brush (Denman Brush) or comb to make my curl definition more defined with this product.

5. Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle

I use this product as a replacement for my shea moisture curl enhancing cream. With this product my twist out come out super defined, using the LCO method.

6. Castor Oil

Castor oil comes with some many benefits. This oil helps stimulate hair growth and is a great addition to you, whether you use the LCO or LOC method.

7. Aussie Moisturizing Conditioner

This has to be my all-time favorite inexpensive conditioner. I use this product in my weekly wash routine to add moisture back into my hair. Sometimes, I use this product to deep condition (15-30 minutes) as well.

8. Shea Moisture Strengthen & Restore Shampoo

I really like using this product because my hair tends to get dry when it's time for wash day. This shampoo revives my hair and also leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. This product also contains castor oil, which stimulates hair growth.

9. Design Almond & Avocado

Best detangle/leave-in conditioner ever. Detangling my hair is a breeze with this product. I detangle in sections with a wide tooth comb or with my fingers.