My Favorite Lyrics From Witt Lowry

My Favorite Lyrics From Witt Lowry

The messages of these lyrics hit home to me.

4628
My Favorite Lyrics From Witt Lowry
Instagram

Last week, I was on instagram watching this video when all of a sudden, I noticed a catchy song. I read the post and saw that he gave credits to a person named Witt Lowry for the song. I then looked up Witt Lowry's songs on YouTube, and it was all over. I fell in love. He is all I have been listening to for four days straight. Here are my favorite lyrics from his songs.

1.) "The darkest nights make the brightest stars."

2.) "This is somewhere to go when your heart becomes cold and your friends become fake."

3.) "Tell me your thoughts, your dreams, and your plans."

4.) "If you want the change, you gotta be the change."

5.) "Was told I should go quit, but none of you see all the letters I get from these kids who hurt from within, who don't wanna live, and tell me my music is all that can give them hope."

6.) "The voice of the people, the real and the truth, the voice of the one who had nothing to lose. I speak for a heart that's been broken and beaten and bruised."

7.) "You're worth it and when you feel weak, the deeper the trench the higher the peak. See y'all are a piece of my legacy 'cause you believe we can be anything and I wanna be me."

8.) "The pain you paint on your face, I see strength behind both your eyelids."

9.) "And I love the way I see your mind wander when I get deep with you, I wonder why you cry when I tell you I believe in you."

10.) "This song will never capture the pain that I could express, I learned from you that nothing is perfect but try your best."

11.) "And I don't understand why you would stay so optimistic. You started chemo, fought the battle that really left an imprint."

12.) "We were told it was progressing you had less than a week. True love is every tear when we told you we had to leave, and how we would converse not once did we need to speak."

13.) "I miss your smile, miss your smile and now I live without it."

14.) "And people tell me they relate, but nah I really doubt it."

15.) "I was asking for a sign, sat in my tears and prayed. When I saw the sign you sent me that day, I was forever changed."

I hope you'll give him a listen and decipher all of the messages that he gives his audience. Maybe you'll fall in love too.

All my love,

A Witt Lowry Lover