Where To Eat On National Fast Food Day, Based On Your Zodiac

Where To Grab Food On National Fast Food Day, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This is THE BEST excuse to indulge in some greasy, delicious food!

592

Saturday, November 16 is National Fast Food Day! It's a great day for food lovers everywhere to drive-thru, take-out, or dine-in at their favorite fast food hot spot. If you're looking to celebrate this great holiday but you're not too sure where to go, here's where you need to pick up some delicious, greasy food, based on your zodiac sign.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 8): Dairy Queen 

An Aquarius is known for doing their own thing and they tend to steer clear of anything conventional. Rather than grabbing some nuggets from Chick-fil-A, an Aquarius can stand out by snacking on a chicken strips basket from Dairy Queen. Plus, those who fall under the Aquarius sign like to be original, and Dairy Queen's never-ending list of Blizzards flavors is sure to keep them on their toes.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Wendy's

A Pisces likes to see the beauty in all things, just like the beauty (and protein!) in the bacony, cheesy, beefy goodness of a Baconator. Also, one can never go wrong with a good ol' Frosty.

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Burger King

An Aries is all about trying something new...and being the first to try it. An Aries can find endless options for new items and flavors at Burger King! They're always adding something new to their menu, so next time Burger King comes up with another chicken fries flavor or some sort of taco, an Aries better be first in that drive-thru line.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Chipotle

A Taurus does NOT mess around. If they're going to be grabbing some fast food, they have no time to sit in a drive-thru. Plus, a Taurus wants to be in control, and Chipotle gives them all of the control with completely customizable options.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Arby's

A Gemini is all about variety, so they're destined to go to any fast food place with LOTS of options...like Arby's. Curly fries and a Jamocha shake, or a chicken fajita flatbread. Oh, and of course, a Beef 'n Cheddar. They don't want to stick with the same old, same old, so Arby's has got a Gemini covered.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Kentucky Fried Chicken

Cancers love to spend time at home with their friends and family, so what's better than KFC? A Cancer can get a giant bucket of fried chicken with a huge variety of delicious sides, perfect for eating at home and sharing with loved ones.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Taco Bell

A Leo is undoubtedly adventurous and creative. What fast-food chain is just as adventurous and creative as they are? Taco Bell. You can go crazy (or should I say loco?) with a Doritos Locos Taco or some delicious Cinnabon Delights. Hey, Taco Bell also seems to have a different flavor of Baja Blast every day, which is pretty dang creative.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Panera

A Virgo tends to stay on the healthier side of things, so if we're talking fast food, Panera can certainly do the trick! Most even have a drive-thru, so a Virgo can speed things up and get a delicious bread bowl of mac and cheese on the go.

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Domino's

Similar to a Cancer, a Libra loves to have a meal with their close friends. So, obviously pizza is the best option. It's one of the most shareable (and customizable) meals out there - everyone gets a slice! There are plenty of pizza chains out there, but Domino's is easily the best for their ability to keep the peace and let everyone have their desired toppings - just what a Libra needs!

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Starbucks

A Scorpio LIVES for the experience of a meal, rather than just the food. Also, they love the more mysterious side of things, so what's better than a secret menu drink at Starbucks? The overall comfy, coffee shop vibe of Starbucks is perfect for a Scorpio.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out is only available on the west coast of the U.S., which is absolutely perfect for a Sagittarius. They're all for exploring and gaining new experiences, so an animal-style burger at In-N-Out is a Sagittarius' cup of tea.

Capricorn (December 22 - February 19): McDonald's

A Capricorn is a huge fan of the classics, especially anything that reminds them of their childhood. So, obviously, the good ol' McD's is perfect. And, of course, the Value Menu is perfect for your wallet and more practical side.