My latest vlog features my family's trip to the Farmstead in Meridian, Idaho!
Summer is officially in full swing. We are all looking forward to the adventures that await us. A lot of us have been dreaming about the day when we finally get to kick our feet up and relax by the ocean. If you find yourself getting ready for a trip to the beach then read these quotes to help get your in the mood for your vacation. Whether you are looking for an Instagram caption or are just trying to settle a bad case of wanderlust, here are 52 quotes on summer:
1. "Hello summer."
2. "I'm happiest when I'm floating in the ocean."
3. "May you always have a shell in your pocket, and sand in your toes."
4. "Life is better with palm trees."
5. "Sandy toes. Sun-kissed nose."
6. "Balmy nights, pink sunsets, and salty air."
7. "Talk to the sand."
8. "Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air." -Emerson
9. "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach."
10. "Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure."
11. "The ocean is calling and I must go."
12. "Here comes the sun."
13. "If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes."
14. "I'm just a beachy kinda girl."
15. "As free as the ocean..."
16. "As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides..."
17. "Life's a beach. Enjoy the waves."
18. "A pineapple a day keeps the worries away."
19. "Let the currents guide your heart."
20. "Happiness comes in waves."
21. "Let's go somewhere where the stars kiss the ocean."
22. "My favorite color is sunset."
23. "I lost my heart to the sea."
24. "Sun, sand, and surf."
25. "Salt in the air. Sand in my hair."
26. "Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly." -Van Morrison
27. "High tides and good vibes."
28. "Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes."
29. "Stop and smell the ocean."
30. "I'm happy anywhere I can see the ocean."
31. "Tropical state of mind."
32. "Forever chasing the sun."
33. "Girls just wanna have sun."
34. "Some of the best memories are made in flip flops." -Kellie Elmore
35. "Good times and tan lines."
36. "Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair, endless summer, take me there."
37. "The ocean is calling."
38. "Love you to the beach and back."
39. "Paradise found."
40. "Seas the day."
41. "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air..." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. "Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat."
43. "I never met a sunset I didn't like."
44. "Beach daze always."
45. "Catch me by the sea."
46. "Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair." -Zac Brown Band
47. "Stay salty."
48. "Done adulating- let's be mermaids."
49. "Find me under the palm trees."
50. "Sea you soon."
51. "Hello sunshine."
52. "Don't mind me... I'm just chasing the sun."
When you think of summertime you think of the beach. Going to the beach usually involves a lot of driving and necessary spending. These 25 activities are perfect for summer and will not break your bank.
1. Take A Walk.
As simple as it sounds, take a walk. Walk around your town or neighborhood; you'll be amazed at all of the little things you normally miss whenever you're driving by.
2. Have A Picnic.
Nothing says summer like a picnic. It can be at your local park or even in your backyard; just don't forget the watermelon!
3. Roast s'mores!
Everyone loves a good s'more, and the nostalgic smell of the campfire.
4. Make your own ice cream.
Ice cream is the perfect sweet treat to cool down on the hot summer day, but it can also break your budget. Homemade ice cream is fun, delicious, and will not hurt your wallet.
5. Blow bubbles.Giphy
I mean come on, who doesn't love blowing bubbles.
6. Watch the clouds@_ariesmermaid
Whenever you're having a stressful or sad day grab a blanket and head outside and watch the clouds blow by. Make a game out of how many different shapes you can identify.
7. Pick some berries.Pixabay
Find a local strawberry or blueberry field that allows customers to pick their own berries, it is a lot more fun than it sounds trust me.
8. Go to a minor league baseball game.
Hot dogs, ice cream, and fun memories are all to be had at a local baseball game.
9. Go to a parade.
Your town or a neighboring town most likely has a holiday parade on Memorial Day, 4th of July, or labor day. Go to these parades, you'll get to see all of the local youth organizations, support your community, and maybe even get some candy thrown your way.
10. Watch the fireworks.
Really watch the fireworks, don't try to take pictures that will come out blurry. Live in the moment.
11. Watch the sunrise
It may involve an earlier bedtime the night before, but it will be worth it.
12. Watch the sunset.Megan Adair
13. Make a slip & slide
14. Paint with bubbles.
This takes blowing bubbles to a whole new level. Add your favorite colors of food coloring to your bubbles grab a piece of paper and blow onto the paper; you'll come away with a masterpiece.
15. Make a bird feeder.
Give back to mother nature by building a bird feeder.
16. Catch lightning bugs.
AND THEN LET THEM GO!
17. Build a fort.Giphy
Let's be real, everybody loves a good fort.
18. Tye-Dye something.
Shirt, socks, blankets, it doesn't matter what it is as long as you have fun.
Go to a local bookstore, run your fingers along the spines of all the books and pick the one that calls to you.
20. Color with chalk.cdn.pixabay.com
Unleash your inner artist on your driveway and/or sidewalk.
21. Pick up litter.
Go outside and help clean mother earth, it will not only benefit you but everybody around you as well.
22. Have an absolutely epic water gun battle.Swim Pool Boy Water Swimming Summer Water Gun
Grab your friend, enemy, kid, neighbor, parents, whoever you can find and challenge them to a water gun battle.
23. Go camping.
Get back into nature in your backyard, or at a free campsite.
Many of us have extra time in the summer so volunteer your time in your community!
(Dog walking at the local animal shelter is always a great choice)
25. Find joy.https://www.pexels.com/search/happiness/
Find what makes you happy, and never stop doing it.