Fall Scents For College Dorm Rooms

9 Fall Bath And Body Works Plug-ins You NEED For Your Room, Based On Your College Major

Is it really fall if you're not breathing in some cinnamon apple?

90

I'm a sucker for good smells, and if you live in the dorms, you could use some scent to cozy up your room. Here's your go to wall plug-in, based on your major.

1. Business: Crisp Morning Air

This scent is polished and traditional, just like a classy business major.

2. Education: Pumpkin Apple 

Teachers love apples, so plug this into your dorm wall now and your classroom wall in a few years.

3. Communications: Pumpkin Cupcake

I'm biased, but Communication majors are sweet af, just like this plug-in.

4. Nursing: Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmellow

This scent is soothing and comforting, just like a nurse is supposed to be to their patients.

5. Accounting: Cinnamon & Clove Buds

Cinnamon always wakes me up. And I imagine if I was an accounting major I'd need that jolt, because I'm not good at math :(

6. Biology: Leaves

Leaves remind me of a recent chapter I read in my bio textbook, when we learned about chlorophyll. So it's only fitting for a Bio major to have this scent!

7. Hotel Management: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 

This scent reminds me of the waffle makers that they have at hotels! Yum.

8. Aviation: Flannel 

I tend to keep a flannel with me when I go on planes. Anyone else?

9. Psychology: Hot Cocoa & Cream

It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, just like a quality in-depth conversation.

Use my suggestions to create the coziest atmosphere--you're welcome :-)