Instagram Captions For Fall

27 Fall Captions That Will Give Your Followers Pumpkin To Talk About

Cue an unlimited number of photos of over-sized sweaters and trips to the apple orchard.

284
Lauren Pelzner

Fall is without a doubt the best season that exists. As soon as fall arrives, I get this antsy feeling that I need to make the most of my favorite season. I have a huge to-do list brewing that includes everything from haunted houses to hayrides, and on the top of that list every year is a trip to a pumpkin patch.

Let's be real— fall doesn't officially start until you've Instagrammed your first annual pumpkin spice latte, your coziest sweaters (#SweaterWeather), or some particularly beautiful autumn leaves.

1. Fall can never leaf me alone.

Without a doubt, fall is the best season that exists.

2. Don't be a basic witch.

For all my college ladies, please try a little harder than a LBD and a witch hat.

3. Orange you glad it's finally fall?

There is nothing better than walking around under the gorgeous fall leaves and seeing the sky turn shades of rustic red and orange.

4. Apple-y ever after

*holds boyfriends hand in the apple orchard*

5. If you've got it, haunt it.

Halloween is for the girls.

6. My love for fall is autumn-atic.

Get it, "automatic?"

7. Give 'em pumpkin to talk about.

There are never enough pumpkin captions.

8. #squashgoals

When the squad goes on a group pumpkin picking trip.

9. "There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

"Charlie Brown" is a holiday classic.

10. I only have pies for you.

*posts cute baking photo with my boyfriend or best friends*

11. I've decided to trick-or-treat myself to some candy.

It's October, you deserve a treat.

12. Life is gourd with my friends.

I'd buy a gourd just to caption my picture with this.

13. All these pumpkins are jacked.

*carves Jack-o-lantern just for this pic*

14. Feeling fa-boo-lous

Channel your inner ghost with this caption.

15. Ghouls just wanna have fun.

October is for the girls.

16. Trick-or-treat yo self

Hell yes. Treat yo' self to *all* of the candies. The kids shouldn't eat that much sugar anyway.

17. Oh my gourd, I love fall.

*holds up gourd for Instagram*

18. You are never too old to play in the leaves.

If you have to rake up the leaves, you might as well make a mess before by jumping in them.

19. Don't stop be-leaf-ing.

Enjoy the Journey, its unbe(leaf)able

20. FALLing in love with this weather

Cue the oversized sweater photo.

21. How 'bout them apples?

The ultimate caption for a post apple picking photo.

22. "There are two times of the year: football season and waiting for football season." -Darius Rucker

For all the football fans, fall is the perfect season for drinking beer and eating wings while watching the game on Sundays.

23. "I'm free, free fallin'." -Tom Petty

Classic.

24. Hay there!

What better way to express your love of fall then with hay?

25. I'd like to see you s'more.

Perfect for a photo of you and your bae.

26. I'm a mouse, duh!

If you need a little inspiration for your Halloween costume, allow Karen from Mean Girls to inspire you.

27. Straight outta Coffin

The puns on Straight Outta Compton are endless, like my love for fall.