42 Activities For The Ultimate College Fall Bucket List

It's easy to get caught up in the fast passed ways of life when things get thrown at us. We get into a routine, create a usual schedule and go from there. Our days are spent waking up, working or going to school, coming home, dreading to finish whatever didn't get done that day, and sleeping what little time we have left only to repeat it all over again.

We always (at least I know I do) complain about not having enough time in a day or not doing anything that's life thrilling, yet very few of us do anything about it.

I feel like any day or any time is as good as any to start new habits and new lifestyles. There's never enough time in a day to do anything, but we're the ones that get to decide what we do with our time.

With that being said, to keep the fall spirits going, I decided to compile a fall-themed bucket list. Basically, here is a grand list of all things fall-worthy that can put you into the festival spirit. Do with it what you wish, of course, most plans are better spent with friends, but always acceptable to do things alone in your own time with your own love.

1. Go to a pumpkin patch.

2. Go apple picking.

3. Visit a corn maze.

4. Carve pumpkins.

5. Roast pumpkin seeds.

6. Bake a pie... or three.

7. Go apple bobbing.

8. Have a scary movie marathon.

9. Jump in a pile of leaves.

10. Do a fall photoshoot outside.

11. Go on a morning hike.

12. Buy new fall-scented candles and décor.

13. Make pumpkin bread, banana bread, or zucchini bread (any kind of bread, basically).

14. Eat candy corn.

15. Make caramel apples.

16. Have a family or friend game night.

17. Go to a haunted house.

18. Make a Halloween costume.

19. Eat corn on the cob.

20. Go camping (even if it's just in your backyard).

21. Try out new festive coffee flavors.

22. Visit a state or festival fair.

23. Finish a whole puzzle.

24. Make leaf-shaped sugar cookies.

25. Create a fall scrapbook of all your fall memories.

26. Make a scarecrow.

27. Attempt to make as many pumpkin flavored recipes as you can.

28. Visit a chocolate factory.

29. Get a new fall wardrobe.

30. Home make a scarf.

31. Go to a football game.

31. Paint pumpkins.

32. Make homemade apple cider.

33. Read a scary book.

34. Go on a hayride or tractor ride.

35. Have a campfire and roast marshmallows.

36. Make your own pumpkin spice latte.

37. Make a fall-themed wreath for your front door or room.

38. Take a family holiday photo (or a "family" photo with your roommates!).

39. Buy your favorite Halloween candy.

40. Collect pinecones and make peanut butter bird feeders.

41. Have a complete self-care and self-love night.

42. ENJOY yourself this fall and remember to take time for the things you want to do!

Alas, the end of another (hopeful) bucket list that we all have desires to finish! Fall is always busy, with going back to school and trying to find a routine again. Sometimes our moods tend to fall because of the gloomy weather and darker days.

It's extra important to make sure you take extra time to take care of yourself today and every day. No matter how old you are and how old you feel, you're never too old to go out and have fun! I challenge you to do at least 10 things on this list, if not all of them.

Happy fall! Happy leaves! Happy colder weather!