Fall: The Best Time Of The Year

Now that Labor Day weekend is over with, it brings a close to the end of the summer. Even though most of us live for summer, fall is the best season by far. Who doesn't love campfires, pumpkin patches, haunted houses, and most of all-football? Not to mention the gorgeous weather that graces our presence. Here's why fall should be your #1 season.

1. Football season

The beginning of fall starts with a bang as college and professional football kicks off. College tailgating is unlike any other, and the atmosphere on game day is electric. It doesn't matter whether you enjoy the game or not, football is a great way to have the time of your life with your friends. Plus, Big10 football is a spectacle whenever teams from the conference play each other.

2. The pumpkin patches

You can't deny that pumpkin patches are one of the most fun places you go during the year. Getting to wander around, picking out your pumpkin while laughing with your friends over who has the best or weirdest one is a great way to rack up memories in college. You can also go to a cider mill and go apple picking, or pick up some of the delicious cider that's perfect for some fall cocktails!

3. The fashion

Fall fashion is absolutely the best out of any other time in the year. Sweater, jeans, and boots combo is unbeatable. Since the weather is still fair, you don't have to add too many layers to keep warm like you do during winter. You can never have too many sweaters or booties to complement your outfit. Scarves, hats, and other accessories are perfect for keeping you warm and stylish.

4. Hayrides

As many of you know, during college, clubs or organizations plan hayrides for their members to attend. Hayrides offer a chance to connect with new members or returning ones and build brand new relationships. Plus, they are a riot to go to. You can design your own jug, and plan the perfect outfit to add to your instagram portfolio.

5. Halloween

Halloween in college is one to never forget. There are so many different options to chose from, and the photo opportunities are endless. Whatever you decide to be, the creativity never stops flowing in trying to create the perfect college outfit. Freeform's 31 Days of Halloween will be on, creating the perfect spooky environment.

If my five reasons aren't enough to convince you why fall is the greatest season, then I hope you can realize it on your own. It brings a sweet aftertaste to summer, convincing us why we endure the heat all the summer to enjoy the positives fall brings. Happy falling everyone!